Just saying hi!

jordanjih

:
Mazda2 Touring 5-speed (Green)
Hey guys,
My name is Jordan and I'm new to the 247 forum~ :)
I have a 2011 Mazda2 so i decided to drop by the subforum to take a look! Mine is a green Touring 5-speed sitting on ST coilovers with an injen cold air intake and Hks exhaust system. Anyways, I'm excited to join this forum and being able to meet all of you!

Jordan Jih

Attachments

• Photo10130051.jpg
    Photo10130051.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 277
  • Photo06261733.jpg
    Photo06261733.jpg
    184.8 KB · Views: 265
SH!T hot setup!!! Are those XXRs? Really, really good looking. Glad to see more people modding the spirited green setup here...

Edit: The more I look at this, the more I wish I did gold wheels with spirited green (>.<)

Last edited:
Excellent color choice! I know there are at least a couple of people around here that would love to hear your thoughts on those ST's.

Thanks guys!
Yes, those are XXR's, (205/45R16).
The ST coilovers, like Bilsteins for the Mazda2, do not have as big of a drop range as brands like ksport, d2, etc (my front has almost an inch left but the rear is already max-ed out). In terms of performance, it at least matches those, if not being even slightly better. For people who plan on going for the Hellaflush look, you will probably want to use the other brands.

I have HID's lol~ 5000k. BUT in this pic i don't think they were on so it might have been camera trickery

Maybe I'll see you around, I'm pretty close to you. It'd be hard to miss you 2, as most (including mine) are stock...

Back