Just ordered new rims!

Minimazda

:
Mazda 2 sport, 2012
Just got to finally order new rims! I got the Konig Illusions in blue. I cannot wait till they come in. As soon as they come in they are getting put on my car =)

IMG_8248.jpg
[/IMG]

Thanks! I really like them. It's gonna look so much better once I get it lowered in the next few days. The black on them actually looks purple depending on the angle. Kinda cool =)

Nice! Glad you're happy with the wheels & tires. You were right about the black looking a but purplish. Matches your 2's color. Congrats and thanks!

So far they are performing awesome. Haven't had any rain yet to test them out on the terrible roads I have to drive on but I'm not complaining about that lol. They hold really strong on my turns and energetic driving. Went on some gravel/dirt roads and they did great there too...so far they seem to be a great choice for the price =) I love them.

Yep! Once I get the new springs in I have some back roads I'll be playing on with some really sharp turns. Already take turns with a "recommended speed of 15" at about 45 so I'll be testing that out some more

Latest posts

Back