Just One More Reason to Love this Forum

debbi

:
Mazda Protege 5
I've been fiddle-farting around on this forum for almost two years now and only within the last few months have actively started posting, etc..... Even though I don't "know" any of you, you have all made me feel a part of this community (even though I haven't contributed much of anything) and I consider you all as friends! Anyway, my newest reason to LOVE this forum is that I actually get to meet one of you tomorrow - turns out that Xclusive (Kerstan) who is a brand new P5owner of less than a week only lives about 5-10 miutes away and is coming over to check out the roof rack I was getting ready to post in the for sale forum. We both have silver 03s too.... I'm so excited!

Oops - didn't think my original post posted correctly & just realized it did. Sorry about the duplicate thread... another blonde moment I guess(screwy)

That's awesome to hear Debbi. I've really made some friends on here and its been a great resource through the lives of BOTH my Mazdas. Whenever I go somewhere, I let the locals know I'm coming and have been able to set up "mini-meets" in places such as Montreal Canada and Oahu, Hawaii! Glad to hear you're loving it as much as we are, and really sharing the spirit of the cars we own.

Zoom-Zoom!

-Jeff

Back