Just joined the MS6 club!!!

Spool-N-Up

Contributor
:
Mazdaspeed 6
Oh yeah....got my MS6 about 3 days ago and am ready to put that bad-boy on the map. Got my boost gauge, turbo timer and exhaust on the works. Zoom Zoom Zoom

Spool-N-Up said:
Custom 3 inch downpipe...then 3 inch all the way back to 2 borla mufflers

Keep us updated on that! Ahhh...I can imagine the sounds clips now...:D

Just joined today great site hope to learn alot here. I have a black mica speed6 just got it on tuesday.

Xrayracer

Attachments

• DSC01504.JPG
    DSC01504.JPG
    232.3 KB · Views: 216
  • DSC01505.JPG
    DSC01505.JPG
    256.2 KB · Views: 215
  • DSC01509.JPG
    DSC01509.JPG
    49.7 KB · Views: 200
Last edited:
Spool-N-Up said:
Oh yeah....got my MS6 about 3 days ago and am ready to put that bad-boy on the map. Got my boost gauge, turbo timer and exhaust on the works. Zoom Zoom Zoom

Where did you order your stuff from and could u give me cost break down thanks

xrayracer

xrayracer said:
Just joined today great site hope to learn alot here. I have a black mica speed6 just got it on tuesday.

Xrayracer

Man...The black MS6 looks down right sexy even surrounded by the cold of winter!

i suppose he wanted props for the plate .. hmm whats it say .. cant read backwards .. i guess ..ill get in my car and look in the rear mirror as ill be leaving you in the dust .. heh

man, even some random kids at the barbershop today were talking about the mazdaspeed 6. no one knows wtf a mazdaspeed protege is though. big ups to all you ms6ers

dupa12345 said:
i suppose he wanted props for the plate .. hmm whats it say .. cant read backwards .. i guess ..ill get in my car and look in the rear mirror as ill be leaving you in the dust .. heh

it reads move over in your rear view

Last edited:
1killercls said:
Welcome. me thinks 3" exaust is a tad large for this car though. 2.75" MAX.

Ehh... 3" is not that large. It would be more overkill on the MSP than on the MS6. given 2.75 is better than stock. the more air-flow you have going out the more top-end/torque youll get. in some cases it could hurt a car, so i guess we shall see.

Last edited:
xrayracer said:
Where did you order your stuff from and could u give me cost break down thanks

xrayracer

So far I have about $500 in all of it (borla mufflers, magnaflow y pipe, magna flow high flow cat., gauge/gauge pod., turbo timer). All this stuff if brand new too. I install most of my stuff other than when it comes to welding.

1killercls said:
Welcome. me thinks 3" exaust is a tad large for this car though. 2.75" MAX.

I was thinking the same thing.

Humm... Can you post pictures or links to the stuff you've ordered... the turbo timer... the guages and pod? Don't care much about the exhaust stuff as its all the same...

I've been looking for a quality turbo timer... and a way to get boost guages in my car... that don't look like ass...

Latest posts

Back