Just got my first Mazdaspeed Protege!

AlexAudioGuy

:
2003 Mazdaspeed Prtoege
I've always driven Mazda's as a teen. Now i've finally found one I can call my own! What should I do to her first!?

Just putting brand new EBC rotors and Hawk Pads on her this week (for it to pass the safety).

1209147_803167142357_494423701_n.jpg

Congrats! Welcome to the club, looks like a clean MSP to me. First mods I recommend are upgrade the IC(and bpv), SSAFC, downpipe/catless mid. All of these of course after doing a full tune-up and making sure the car is running properly.

Congrats man! I too just got mine a few months ago. It was handed down to me by my dad with only 25k miles. Ive done about 3k myself this summer since then and loving it! Enjoy!

sweet. welcome to the club. def do a tune up. swap out the plugs with new iridium ngk plugs. gap is .028-.033, swap out the old crap vac lines with new ones. WIDEBAND AND BOOST GAUGE to moniter everything first, hardpipes fmic, full exhaust, and a ssafc to tune it and help reduce-almost eliminate the hestitaion completely.

keep it stock as possible!! these cars are fading and stock examples are pretty much gone please keep it clean!

Thanks for the great suggestions guys! As for Upgrades, I wont be doing many upgrades to the outside of the car. Maybe a front lip. most of what i want to do is under the hood.

Back