just a few pics of the protege

:
03 Proteg
after being here for over 2yrs., i think this is my first time posting pics of my car. wow. anyway, they're not the best but here they are.

DSC00475%20(Medium).JPG

DSC00474%20(Medium).JPG

DSC00473%20(Medium).JPG

DSC00472%20(Medium).JPG

DSC00471%20(Medium).JPG

DSC00470%20(Medium).JPG

DSC00469%20(Medium).JPG

DSC00468%20(Medium).JPG

DSC00467%20(Medium).JPG

That's identical to what I want my car to look like except red.
A+ sleeper!

awesome. I love seeing conversions done. Silver is a nice color to do too. Check out my white conversion in my sig.

i guess i will be the first to say........you need rims...... and a drop.........
besides that the front end looks great
rob

thanks for the comments guys.

joka1 said:
i guess i will be the first to say........you need rims...... and a drop.........
besides that the front end looks great
rob

hah.. i'm hoping to get wheels in the summer. as for drop..yea i need something a bit lower. those are msp springs i have on there.

Crap, i cant get on AIM...I'd rather have some day light to shoot with so it may not be today. Im on 59 and Gessner right now and will be at my friend's house in Sugarland shortly. Going to the Dallas meet? I'm sure I can get neat rolling shots etc.

Replica said:
Crap, i cant get on AIM...I'd rather have some day light to shoot with so it may not be today. Im on 59 and Gessner right now and will be at my friend's house in Sugarland shortly. Going to the Dallas meet? I'm sure I can get neat rolling shots etc.

lol i'm on the other side, i-10 and gessner. unfortunately, i won't be going to the dallas meet.

never Ender said:
lol i'm on the other side, i-10 and gessner. unfortunately, i won't be going to the dallas meet.

Uh this looks great. As for drop, depending on the road conditions you could do the following, get 16 or 17 inch rims, more like 16 with thinker rubber like 205/50/16 - what i am running currently. This while still providing lots of stickum for handling, fills those wheel gaps very well. I have that setup on my P5 and my friend has it on his protege ES. Yours should look even better since you have ground effects that my friend does not have....

in this picture i attached he is running Racing Beat (bought directly from them, but should be similar to MSP) and 205/50/16. As you can see almost no wheel gap is visible

Attachments

• 472187_40_full.jpg
    472187_40_full.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 132
you need a LX wing on there. ;) have you even made an effort to find out what happened or am I gonna have to get a different buyer.

hey, just wondering. What kind of grille did you put in the place of the fog lights? Is that a custom piece? or is it factory? I got the 03.5 lip on mine right now, and i sold the fogs, but i was thinking perhaps down the road, i might switch to an autoexe replica lip, but i don't want the fogs still yet.

Shorebroke said:
hey, just wondering. What kind of grille did you put in the place of the fog lights? Is that a custom piece? or is it factory? I got the 03.5 lip on mine right now, and i sold the fogs, but i was thinking perhaps down the road, i might switch to an autoexe replica lip, but i don't want the fogs still yet.

yea, those are factory fog grills from canada. total with shipping included for me was $73.06 from pacific mazda.

part number:
B32E-50-C11 (r)
B32E-50-C21 (l)
MPS2 suspension option

phone number: 1-888-929-2277

Lookin phat!!! Are those lower foglight grills the JDM ones? Do they just fit into the bumper, or is alot of modification required?

EDIT: I thought all we could get in canada were the grills that fit the MSP lips?

Last edited:
Maxx Mazda said:
Lookin phat!!! Are those lower foglight grills the JDM ones? Do they just fit into the bumper, or is alot of modification required?

EDIT: I thought all we could get in canada were the grills that fit the MSP lips?

thanks dood. :D

you can get those grills from your local dealer. they were a little over $85CDN. as for installation, you just have to remove the front bumper to screw them in. no biggie. 20 min. tops.

Back