Juan, WHERE ARE YOU? i NEED THE MANI

ARD MP5

Contributor
Hello Juan,

I hope you're in good health. The protege is in need of some love. It's been down for six months waiting to get a replacement upgraded manifold from you. Please don't flake on me. We have been extremely patient. You mentioned you shipped it out twice but have yet to see it. It's been two weeks since the last time you said it was shipped.

I hope you are ok as we cannot get a hold of you via phone, email, or forum. If anyone knows if Juan is alive please chime in.

We're waiting to get this vehicle featured for Juan but without his product it's impossible to do so. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. I beg of you please ship us the manifold. The lease on the car is up this month. Time is to valuable and in short supply. Summer is almost over. Juan WHERE ART THOU?

Laters, Rishie

is it me, or is that guy in your sig closer to the camera than maria, therefore he is looking at her lusciosness, also?

edit: sorry to threadjack. bump for rishie.

Last edited:
mountjonas said:
is it me, or is that guy in your sig closer to the camera than maria, therefore he is looking at her lusciosness, also?

edit: sorry to threadjack. bump for rishie.

dude hes gay ok, its funny
its funny because its bigger than a normal hat.....

bump.. and Juan, is everything ok? I hope so, and I'm just wondering if you've remembered to get the second half of my order sent out (the ssqv flange, and the rest of the boost solenoid kit) ... i been waiting a while and would love to put this ssqv on ;)

Last edited:
I don't know anything about his health but I do know he is alive! (nana) I just ordered my turbo kit today straight from him..Just spoke with him about 3 hrs ago so he is alive.

On another note...Thanks a million! I'm anxious to get that thing on my 3! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (yippy)

I was on a small vacation and did stay away from the forums for one week. I really had to rest.

Rishie: You have a PM
Niv: You have a PM
Ken: That is not true

There are several members who can reply and tell that their ordered parts have been shipped in time.

There is a reason why Rishie's parts have not shipped yet, but that is something we talk about in private, and Niv knows that any time he needed something right away and on time he did get it on time.

Juan

thanks Juan. :) replied..

In all fairness Juan, I will reiterate that you did send me that part that i needed very badly VERY quickly....I appreciate that greatly! These other parts i don't need as badly.. (lolz ie: spending more $). I wasn't mad or being vindictive, and i hope that you can tell by the post that i've been and am being patient about times cause i'm not in a huge rush. As i said, it'd be nice that's all :)

Bottom line Juan, is that even though sometimes there have been small hiccups with some items, you've come through for me in a crunch and have been supportive of your product of me even though i didn't buy it directly from you. cheers.(drinks)

I am glad that you are back and hope that you had a refreshing vacation.(flash)

HiBoost TS said:
Ken: That is not true

Maybe you did not receive them then? I have sent you several emails and PMs in the past few weeks and not seen a reply to any of them

he replied fairly quickly to me about a week and a half ago, took 2days to get a reply, so i would say fairly quick .. and everyone needs a vacation, so party on juan..

Juan,

I would like an update on the new intake and heatshield. Like Ken, I have not recieved a response to my PMs

Also, I would like to ask you a questing regarding the A/F ratio at idle.

I got pmage from Juan last night or today. Thanks Juan for getting back to me. i'll patiently await a reply. This thread is was simply to locate Juan. He was on a small vacation as all people deserve to get one, except ME. LOL!!!! I am a SLAVE TO THIS DAMN INDUSTRY.

NE WAYS, i'll let you know how this goes with this super cool setup Juan will be doing for our MP5. shhh it's a secret.

Thanks, Rishie

Back