Josh Hancock's dad...

RacerXGirl said:
Like I said - I think the father is so angry at his son for dying in such a senseless manner that he is lashing/acting out at everyone around him.
or that his cash cow is no longer there and he sees this as a way to make up for the income he would have been getting from his son. i don't know the guy but not all parents are nice, especially sports parents

jred321 said:
or that his cash cow is no longer there and he sees this as a way to make up for the income he would have been getting from his son. i don't know the guy but not all parents are nice, especially sports parents

That may be it too...the US is definitely a litigious society...

Oxygen! The dad should sue Oxygen! If young Hancock couldn't breath, he wouldn't have been able to drink a lot and then drive his car over the speed limit while talking on the cell phone into a tow truck (which always have HUGE FLASHING LIGHTS on them) to kill himself! It's oxygen's fault!

He should sue the company makes the bar's glasses! Surely young 'cock didn't drink straight from the bottles at the bar, it's the glass company's fault!

The car company for not installing breathalyzer lock-outs on the ignition of the 'cockmobile. It's the car company's fault!

He should sue the estate of his dead son. It's his dead son's fault, and he's damned lucky noone else died as a result of his mind-boggling irresponsibility.

Sorry. Drunk driving is stupid. It pisses me off. Sueing people for your own (or your son's) mistakes is also stupid. Grow up and take responsibility for your own actions.

Back