jonridinhi PART-OUT Rims, tires, lights and more

surround and coils shipped out this morining. PM's sent with tracking info. Anyone else? Will have more goodies up hopefully today.

BUMP for the new year....

I got a set of stock springs (ES) and the MP3 springs to come up with propper pics and priceing. Also a VC with the MP3 cover. I will have a stock intake setup (minus filter) and some seat covers (OEM). Stay tunned...

Updated with the remaining items. The only items that may still pop up is some seat covers and possibly a set of tinted tails. All prices are OBO and if you take alot of this off my hands you will get a better deal. First come first serve.....

Bump, all of it still for sale. Throw me offers, I would like to see this stuff go to a good home....

is there any significant drop with the MP3 springs over the stock 2k3 MP5 springs ?
Ive read they will fit, but dont know for certain if there is a change in ride height ?

-jabs your lowering springs-
-jabs your cup holder-
-jabs your headlight-

hey how much for the mp3 engine cover? would look nice in my future garage

Since you have both a-pillars priced at $20+shipped, would you do just the driver one at $15 shipped? PM me :)

I do not believe. If so i have not found it. MP3 springs sold and a pillars. Bump guys lets make this stuff disappear.....

Takeing offers on any of this stuff, I need it gone and if not to the trash it goes

Back