JDM heaven

Well it's been a while since I posted anything about my baby and how it's doing so I figured I mention my new mod. Just got a HKS silencer for her to keep the lawz of my tail.(direct)'That's an illegal muffler u got there...!!' Ofcourse all his domestic buddies carry test pipes and muffler less exhaust pipes and it's ok:rolleyes: Feels like I neutered my dog.....I don't know, chipmunk maybe.
Anyhow my wife drives it now and enjoys it the way it is now. She never did like the growl from my exhaust. So for the past three weeks I been breakin in the STi. It's just a whole different style of driving. The MP3 is more responsive, light footed, cheetah like. The STi more solid and quite buisness oriented(as in get out of the way or I'll have to crush you like the......well I am sure you all get the point. Although there is a slight bit of hesitation on instant turn ins that I am not used to since the MP3 is almost immediate(or at least feels that way). But mash the peddle on turn in and get ready for a scare. It just scrambles and grasps like its got claws to pull you out of a terrible spill of understeer. Like a cougar getting its foot hold and once it catches....awww...shizzy. It truly is a beast to tame.
Funny thing is even with all that..............I kind of miss my chipmunk.

image_12.jpg

Last edited:

PaulMP3
Yeh my MP3 is still boosted but neutered....

TXMazdaSpeeder
I would but the Subey is kind of growing on me since I have been slapping some M3s around...

Last edited:
My brother in law just bought a 04 STI, I drove it. I got back in my car, and I felt like I was drivin my civic again :D Gawd damn nice car! Its got balls to say the least. VERY easy to get into trouble in :D

"I got back in my car, and I felt like I was drivin my civic again"

Hey.....I resent that comment...we are much better then the civic in car feel....:D

deepcover6 said:
Well it's been a while since I posted anything about my baby and how it's doing so I figured I mention my new mod. Just got a HKS silencer for her to keep the lawz of my tail.(direct)'That's an illegal muffler u got there...!!' Ofcourse all his domestic buddies carry test pipes and muffler less exhaust pipes and it's ok:rolleyes: Feels like I neutered my dog.....I don't know, chipmunk maybe.
Anyhow my wife drives it now and enjoys it the way it is now. She never did like the growl from my exhaust. So for the past three weeks I been breakin in the STi. It's just a whole different style of driving. The MP3 is more responsive, light footed, cheetah like. The STi more solid and quite buisness oriented(as in get out of the way or I'll have to crush you like the......well I am sure you all get the point. Although there is a slight bit of hesitation on instant turn ins that I am not used to since the MP3 is almost immediate(or at least feels that way). But mash the peddle on turn in and get ready for a scare. It just scrambles and grasps like its got claws to pull you out of a terrible spill of understeer. Like a cougar getting its foot hold and once it catches....awww...shizzy. It truly is a beast to tame.
Funny thing is even with all that..............I kind of miss my chipmunk.

image_12.jpg

Off topic, But since your MP3-T is boosted.? which Car is quicker? Or should i slap my self now(hand) LOL.

Heh, heh...butofcourse the Mazda...funny thing is I got my cousin to run me in the mazda from a stop in my STi. He can lauch really well even though our cars got no LSD. It was unbelievable how it looked...as if the MP3 was not even trying to run. Then we ran on the highway from 50mph. The MP3 shone for a good sec or two...then it was bye, bye. But then again I am only running 4.5psi in the MP3...(Microtech) and maybe we give the STi a run for the money on the highway... :D

deepcover6 said:
Heh, heh...butofcourse the Mazda...funny thing is I got my cousin to run me in the mazda from a stop in my STi. He can lauch really well even though our cars got no LSD. It was unbelievable how it looked...as if the MP3 was not even trying to run. Then we ran on the highway from 50mph. The MP3 shone for a good sec or two...then it was bye, bye. But then again I am only running 4.5psi in the MP3...(Microtech) and maybe we give the STi a run for the money on the highway... :D

Sweet!!!!;) Keep up the good work, Mazda's Rule. So technically the MP3 is about even or quicker than the STi up in the 1/4mile, but on topend wise, the Sti romp's all over the MP3-T. Hope to see you boostin about 8-10Psi on the MP3 soon "i bet the MP3 would be a beast. Also hope your keeping Both (Twin Turbo's). I think RAAZZ is selling his brand new turbo-kit and his PR5 for the STi. Hope you keep your MP3.:)

I wouldn't say about even in the quarter for my MP3 Triton, maybe spools Mp3 may be...we have yet to find out....:D (we have yet to have our duel)
Well the specs are very close if not better, hence the title, Goth. Do a comparison yourself.

deepcover6 said:
I wouldn't say about even in the quarter for my MP3 Triton, maybe spools Mp3 may be...we have yet to find out....:D (we have yet to have our duel)
Well the specs are very close if not better, hence the title, Goth. Do a comparison yourself.

I just thought it would make it interesting, if not Oh well. LOL BTW: you do have 2 good looking JDM heaven's.;)

2 jdm heavens? hmmm, are there msps in japan, and i def know there arent any 300hp STi s in japan, they are definitly North american products

Back