JDM GV Front Lip, Mazdaspeed3 (Updated - w/ PICS!)

50 bones for painting the lip? sheesh, thats dirt cheap. BTW TR im diggin the bronze on red combo. i wanted the red lip look so i had my lips anodized on the bronze falkens:)

Post some pics i would like to see....IMO the red lip thing is a big fad now and i like to be diff...now i have yet to see bronze rims with a red lip you i give you the one up there.....Yeah got teh paint for free and the shop is charging 50 bones to paint the eye lids lip and some other peices that i cant say so i can have some secrets to my self and make you wait to see the pics....Its good to have a dad that works for GPC wich owns Napa which owns a couple paint companys...(idhitit)(idhitit)

GEDC0645.jpg

that true red speed with the unpainted lip, black roof and black....lines in the hood is....uhhhh....how can i say this.....(pukey)(blarf)(yupnope)

i cant say im a fan of the lip really. it looks "alright" on the silver/blue mica, but i cant say i even care for it all that much to begin with. imo...nice try, start over.

my buddys dad is a real big hot rodder guy and his friend owns a shop. they special in paint, powder coating and anodizing. i have no idea what they would charge a customer but i paid 100 bones

have a friend hold the lip in place on one side while you do the other side, tip: place a long cloth or cardboard box underneath the front bumper just incase you drop the lip, it doesnt get scratched. also, use some self tapping screws to mount the lip to the bumper

have a friend hold the lip in place on one side while you do the other side, tip: place a long cloth or cardboard box underneath the front bumper just incase you drop the lip, it doesnt get scratched. also, use some self tapping screws to mount the lip to the bumper

finally had some time to take the lip to be painted this morning should get it back later today or tommorow...

..mine is the silver one in the pics a few pages back. Everyone I know of from the GB over on the other site dont even have theirs screwed on. Fitment is great. Pops right on and is good for wellllll over 100mph without budging. A bunch of paint, etc is getting done on my car in the spring and it will be bolted on then, but will work as a great snowplow this winter

Back