It's mine now!

UFO70

:
2003 MSP, Spicy Orange
Just got my MSP yesterday night. Love it! Talk about a real head turner. If kids aren't trying to race me on the street, they're drolling at it going past them. I was driving next to a school bus and all the kids were standing up looking at the car.

The only thing I'm not crazy about is the CD head. Horrible button configuration on that thing. The sub didn't impress me that much either, probably because I had two 12" in my previous car. Which brings me to a question. What's the gauge rating on the power to the current amp? If I could, I'd unplug the current amp/sub and plug in my own since the wiring's already there.

I haven't been able to see the full fury of the car on the road yet, still in the break in period. Mazda tells me after 1,000km you can start pusing it. The handling on the road is very impressive along with the interior. I live in Montreal, Canada and I have to drive this car in winter so I was kinda sad there's no heated side mirrors or seats. But the rest of the car makes up for it. Too bad it doesn't come with chicks.

I pimp my spicy orange, but ahve yet to get a new co-pilot. Hrrrmmmm, I know what Im doing this weekend. :D (boobs) (upbum)(bj)

Pimp juice - oooooooooh-ooooooooh-hoooooooo
I think I need to let it loose (might think I need to let it loose)
Let her loose, let her loooooose
She only want me for my pimp juice (that's all she want me for f'real)
Not my pimp juice, I'm talkin new pimp juice
I think I need to cut her loose (it's time for homegirl to recognize)
Yes I do, yes I doooooo-hoooo

Hey UFO70
just a small bit of advice..... don't baby your msp too much. You can check out your "fury" a couple times here and there. It is actualy better for the car if you give it a little kick in ass during the break in period. A car that you break in a little more aggressivly will be faster in the long run.

Back