Its fast...but TTD fast?? Hmm..

DSMConvert

AWD...say Bye Bye
:
Titanium MS6
Just got the new NASA TT clasifications, and the MS6 and MS3 both fall into TTD*. Now I can see a ttd title, but an additional asterik? Come one our awd doesn't even work around corners...sigh well I was going to TT this thing, but starting off with points stock in ttd will make it a heck of a challenge... as a comparo my dsm track car ran ttd and could run circles around the ms6.. Anyone else out there have input? I haven't tracked it yet so maybe i'm just a scardy cat...I just don't see this thing competing in ttd with only a few point to burn on mods.

For those of you who don't race tt, this is the division that includes the cosworth, boxster, g35(yes the new 300hp one), 944 turbos, and WRXs. Even the srt-4 gets to stay in the tte division. I'm namely worried about the 944s and the srts that move up due to modification points...

Last edited:
I thought the AWD did work around corners from what I've read. There are sensors that determine how quickly you are taking a corner and activates AWD. Can someone confirm?

seems to work in corners for me, that is afterall, the entire point. Otherwise what you end up with is massive torque steer.

Are we mis-understanding something here?

Last edited:
doesnt have a vc, so its unable to transfer more than 10% to the rear wheels when the pitch/yaw sensor detects turning. So it does help a little, but nowhere near as effective as a true awd system that can transmit 50% or more to the wheels that need it in cornering..

DSMConvert said:
doesnt have a vc, so its unable to transfer more than 10% to the rear wheels when the pitch/yaw sensor detects turning. So it does help a little, but nowhere near as effective as a true awd system that can transmit 50% or more to the wheels that need it in cornering..

Whats a VC? And why does it restrict the rear wheels to only 10%?

Works great for me. The MS6 Handles better than just about any car I have ever driven, including some of the ones you have listed stock vs stock. Stop being scard and take some corners to find out how good this car is on the corners. If you do, you will amazed and be glad that you own one of these. Trust me.

i took a corner today to see what your talking about, hard A$$ left without dsc on (2nd gear) and the rear end was getting very squiggly on me...i do believe it might take more than 10% to get it to do that

Latest posts

Back