Its coming......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well... A VTEC/EBC fuel timing controller with a lcd screen that shows satellite tv with a free subscription to HBO and playboy and a 5th injector thrown in would be nice. But hey, I'm willing to do without HBO.

a small bird told me that it was a jet booster that you put on your rear wing to blast away the competition.

or it could just be some C4 plastic explosives. Technically, that would blow away the competition as well. You would be garunteed the win!

its the intake for you oral people
Muffler for the backdoor and everytime you grab the shifter its the clit...
sheesh ya'll don't know your cars very well

hmm lets see the gas tank is full a substance known to cause skin irritation, the muffler is well over 400 degrees hot and the intake is cool and has a sucking feature...gee i wonde where I'd stick it....

Daaamn this thread just took a turn.

Last time I checked it was supposed to be about some great breakthrough in performance and control for our cars.....
what happened to that...?

This thread is almost 10 pages long and has about 1 page worth of meaningfullness, I am all (hear ya) next update DSMConvert.

Last edited:
DSMConvert said:
hmm lets see the gas tank is full a substance known to cause skin irritation, the muffler is well over 400 degrees hot and the intake is cool and has a sucking feature...gee i wonde where I'd stick it....
If we get this intake mod, would some sort of "catch tank" be included?

FSDET said:
DSM i think its time for the second hint . its week 2 of this thread
Heres your second hint get on the list now while you still can cause when he releases this its gonna sell out quicker then the afc. I'll start
1) Mspeed101

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back