It's a big world out there and I'm so small

Vocko

:
Mazda MX-5 NB FL
I've been around here more active in the last year or two, but was following the forum before that. Some of you know me from some other forums, but generally I'm registered on many Mazda related forums. Why's that?

My family has been driving Mazdas since 1969, when my grandfather bought a Mazda 1500 and then shortly after 1500 SS. There were other cars, but almost in the entire time there was a Mazda in the family. So, love for Mazdas has been implanted in me, but cars like 323F BG (popup) and GTX/GTR, 323F BA (the one that the US never saw), MX-5, RX-7 and olditemers like Mazda 1500 (SS) and RX-4 also helped a lot in developing my love, beside my curiosity, for Mazdas.

My first car was Kia Pride Wagon a "Mazda". It was the same as the 121 from the 80's, but my second car was a real Mazda, a red Mazda :) 323F BA with BP engine (115 ponies)

2SX90-5c01c763afb645bfae3c879a6d0c0454.jpg

I've sold it to a good (girl)friend of mine, and from then I was driving around in my fathers 323F BJ diesel untill it was sold last year.
slika.php

Since than the only car in the family is 323 BJ sedan with ZM engine which my father and I share
4527267227_2f3e22488a_z.jpg

Until now :)

I payed for it and he's driving it! WTF?!?
(before taking temporary licence plates!)

Numbers, numbers... 90 2 90 in front of the "house"

A friend of mine tried to fit in :)

Red, the color of love

Anyhow... To shorten this up a little, I've been writing the whole morning on a few local forums and dont have the strenght anymore, also my boss is trying to get me to do something

It's a 1840ccm (BP-Z3) with 107kW (~140KS) with an Aisin AZ-6 gearbox with 6 speeds (developed for Mazda, but also used in S2000 and Lexus IS200. Power to rear wheels is transfered via a Torsen limited slip differential. Alloys are stock 16" with Vredstein 205/45/16 tires, suspension marking is Hard (before it goes Standard and Sport "designations"). The roof is with a glass windows with heaters, leather seats with heaters, AC, fog lights...
Translated - Top model with top package level!

It was hard to resist, even in my financial situation (which is far from good) and even after the bank denied me for a loan.
Didnt sleep for 10 days trying to borrow money (90% of the price of the car is borrowed) and finally did it yesterday morning, on my 25th birthday.

There are a few bits that need to be looked into, cause I think I need to change an engine or gearbox mount, but we'll see about it in a proper service. Untill then it's stored in my friends backyard, 'cause I can only park it on the street, since I dont have a garage.

btw It's not perfecet, but I'm in love with the car!! I'll try to get it registered by the end of this week, so I can drive it, but we'll see... Money is no problem, there isn't any :D

But you only live once - Carpe diem

4790207917_d2e4ea2e89_b.jpg

4792290369_60508c66a4_o.jpg

oh, like TMF? AKA. . .The Miata Forum. . . . lol

My sig is getting longer

Congrats on the buy. Car looks to be in good shape. So, in your particular part of Serbia, how many months out of the year is the weather conducive to driving with the top down?

Thnx!

@deatschwerks - According to statistics we have about 2100 sunny hours a year (~90 days), but the weather is constantly changing in the last few years. Four or five years ago we had two days of snow and, this, last winter we almost had snow 'till may.

Very cool story!!! Welcome to the boards!

One has to love the BP-Z3 engine. I have one transplanted one into my '90 Miata. The NB Miata is a ton of fun to drive. Congrats on the purchase. :)

Back