It was bound to happen

What???!!!...after all this reading and feeling ya pain throughout this entire thread..(almost as good as a stephen king novel)...no happy ending???....did it ever get ready for that mazdapal sumthin in time???...did ya buddy ever get HIS p5 tuned the way he wanted???...

damn

haven't fell this way since the last soprano show

What???!!!...after all this reading and feeling ya pain throughout this entire thread..(almost as good as a stephen king novel)...no happy ending???....did it ever get ready for that mazdapal sumthin in time???...did ya buddy ever get HIS p5 tuned the way he wanted???...

damn

(rofl)

damn

Yeah, I made it in time for mazdasummerpalooza. I was breaking in the motor during that time for the meet at 6psi with a slipping clutch due to oil that got on the clutch from the blown motor. Then I went to 18psi on a t3/to4e and I was running with 300whp cars when fully broken in before my exhaust work. Check the second link in my sig. That was me against a 301whp wrx when I had my 2.5 crush bent exhaust and light street tune. I never got the chance to get a straight dyno tune, but I had to be at 300whp or just over. To many things kept breaking when I was making that power. Lsd, three third gear shift forks and countless other things. So, after all that happening within a few weeks, I sold everything. The car, motor, haltech, etc.. I couldn't keep up with the cost of repairs and having a car down.

Thanks for the update man...my life is complete now. But seriously, when its all said and done, you're the kinda guy that keeps the true spirit of hot rodding alive...you and everybody else on this forum who reaches down deep grabs a hold and has the intestinal fortitude (and never enough money) to go where most peeps dont have the balls to go. I applaud your efforts and just wish you better luck on ya next project. I've blown a few engines in my day also, just consider ya cherry being popped and move on. By the way, ( defend him if you must), but from what I've read your mechanic sucks for NOT realizing that the workload he's put on himself is degrading the quality of work I'm sure he's capable of.

Ride hard and stay low

Back