issues with the club

MSPHAWAII

like the title says i am going to talk about some issues i have with the club.now rember these are my issues not anyone elses.first off let me say i think the club has gone down hill way down hill i mean what happen to the car club that was here when i left it sounds more like a get together group of people now like IE bowling night and zippys meets what happen to the car cruies and the mod days. i mean is any one moding there car i heard that in the last show only 2 showed up for it where is this club going how many members do we really have? i mean members the people that show up to the events the people that show up to the meets i think i am going to have to rethink my thoughts on mspec .the club was a very tight group of people when i left we had alot of meets and cruises but now i dont see any of that ... me being one of the founding members of the club it makes me sad to see the club fall so far behind ... justin ...

Last edited:
i have the same thoughts as you, but not everyone has the cash flow and free time to mod, cruise, bbq, etc. or do whenever they please. people have kids, families, school, work, and every other little thing to worry about. if this team does fall apart, so be it. id want to make new friendships and keep them, rather than be more aggressive and force people to do things they dont want to.
we are still tight, but other people have other priorities other than their car at this moment in time, imo

peace

L8R said:
i have the same thoughts as you, but not everyone has the cash flow and free time to mod, cruise, bbq, etc. or do whenever they please. people have kids, families, school, work, and every other little thing to worry about. if this team does fall apart, so be it. id want to make new friendships and keep them, rather than be more aggressive and force people to do things they dont want to.
we are still tight, but other people have other priorities other than their car at this moment in time, imo

peace

you took the words right out of my mouth again... thats 2 for 2 (lol2)

and as for the meets, cruises, and stuff its all in the planning. its not like before where everyone had all free time in the world. people have new jobs, kids, and other priorities. I want to make it fair for everyone to be able to make it and participate in the "bigger" events. so that takes planning to see when its best for the club as a whole to make it and not just when its convenient for a select few. also for the club being tight, I feel the club is at its closest and the friendships just keep growing every time we meet, even if its just a mini meet at zippys. just my opinion... :)

-mike

well i guess every one but me thinks the club is going great (confused) but i have to say that is not my thoughts so i am going to have to step away from mspec i will still be part of the forums but not part of the "club" just wanted to say thanks to mike chris and lang for the good times i did have in the club and all of the support you guys gave me i will still be around working on the car and i will update the fourms in the mazdaspeed forum.... thanks again justin ..

no prob justin. if anything does happen to pop up as far as cruises or bbq's go, i shall pm u or call u. same # right?
peace

Back