issues with importing contacts

sts7049

:
2011 CX-9
i have a 2011 cx9, touring with the 4.3" display. i have a SG3 phone on verizon.

previously i had no issues importing my entire book of contacts from my phone to the vehicle. everyone showed up fine. i don't really know when it happened, but for some reason now my phone book in the vehicle only shows a small subset of all of my phone contacts. i have deleted and re-imported the contacts several times but each time it will only import the small subset. what gives?? any tips to fix this?

I have an HTC Trophy running Windows Phone 7 and it won't import my contacts at all. If only Ford had shard SYNC before the divorce, then it would work perfectly! =)

How many contacts do you have? How many did it import? What exactly does "small subset" mean? Where are your contacts stored--Exchange Server, Google, Yahoo, etc? Some additional info may be helpful troubleshooting. Have you called the dealer service dept?

i have roughly 100 contacts. it probably imported half at most. they are stored on my google account and synced to my phone that way.

i have not called the dealer yet, was hoping to figure it out on my own first.

Back