is 2016 model sharing 13-15 parts?

:
03 MSP OJ
beside the quieter cabin, nav unit, tech pack and LED headlight

everything else is similar and compatible ?

i am looking to get yellowspeed coilover, kenstyle front bumper, Admiration rear spoiler, will they fit 2016 model?

also the neon white tail light looks so nice with pearl white 2015 cx5 will it fit 2016 model?

i saw Chris_Top_Her's cx5 just the day before i made the purchase.

http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?123850566-Admiration-CX-5-Top-and-Middle-Spoiler-(will-sell-seperate)-No-Longer-Available

beside the quieter cabin, nav unit, tech pack and LED headlight

everything else is similar and compatible ?

i am looking to get yellowspeed coilover, kenstyle front bumper, Admiration rear spoiler, will they fit 2016 model?

also the neon white tail light looks so nice with pearl white 2015 cx5 will it fit 2016 model?

i saw Chris_Top_Her's cx5 just the day before i made the purchase.

http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?123850566-Admiration-CX-5-Top-and-Middle-Spoiler-(will-sell-seperate)-No-Longer-Available

Suspension component yes, not 100% on body though.. although I really haven't noticed and changed to the sheetmetal itself... did you look at the auto exe (kenstyle) spoiler since you want the bumper? I got mine the other day

If you set the coils to a low height you will need rear adjustable end links

dXsyR3h.jpg

EXE424217G0003.jpg

which endlink are u talking about? swaybar? looked into meganracing, they only have rear toe link for cx-5.

i own ms protege (i do use AP adjustable sway bar endlink and full set of megan adjustable linkages)

this bumper, will it fit 16? from the photo, it looks like the shape of the headlight and the fender are similar.

http://www.kenstyleusa.com/product/cx5.html

ph_mazdacx501.jpg

Auto exe sells adjustable rear and front endlinks. racing beat sell front end links for the mazda 3 (3rd gen) that you can use on the cx-5 (I have them) they cost about half + they ship from the us instead of japan
I thought kenstyle was the name of the autoexe body kiy, guess not

i guess u could also build ur own with homedepot/lowes' threaded rod and rod end XD

but yea, branded parts are always good to consider XD

oh chris, where did u get the tail lights? ebay? will they fit 16?

i was thinking about buying one or >>>> keep the 16 LED tail light and make it black and white or>>> just smoke it

i guess u could also build ur own with homedepot/lowes' threaded rod and rod end XD

but yea, branded parts are always good to consider XD

You can get the racing beat enlink for $95 and just make your own shaft for it. The heads will fit front and rear

I got my original lights (clear side lens) from japanparts.com.. but I messed one of them up on accident trying to seal a leak so I got some off ebay that had the red reflector for half the price

good site, but the shipping cost is way too much

and i cant find the tail light on that site

guess ebay are much cheaper option

Back