Introduction of myself and new 2011 MS3

joe.p05

:
2011 Mazdaspeed3 w/ tech package
Hey guys, just wanted to introduce myself to the forum! Names Joe and I'm the proud new owner of a 2011 Black Mica MS3 with tech package, i purchased it from a local Ford/Mazda dealer here in Rhode Island as a leftover from last year with all of 50 miles on her from a couple test drives. I've now owned it for about 2 weeks and have loved every second of it, really is just a beautifully put together car, especially for the price tag. Looking forward to gaining more knowledge from the veteran Mazda guys here, and hopefully contributing my part to the boards!

Cheers, Joe

Editedpics.jpg

car1056-1.jpg

car1053-1.jpg

car1046-2.jpg

car1062-1.jpg

Looks great - congratulations and welcome!
Just got mine about a month ago and still can't get the sh!t eating grin off my face every time I drive it!

It doesn't go away. lol I have had mine for 6 months and everytime i drive it there is always the urge to take a turn fast or just hit full boost on a back road. It only gets better with mods if you choose to do them. Be careful and take it slow and do research if you do though.

Welcome to Mazdas247 (2thumbs) and congrats on the new car!!!

Do you have any modding plans for it?

thanks for the kind welcome everyone

as for modification plans, I'm planning on just a few things, i need to keep it as low key, reliable and practical as possible...not to mention I'm worried about the whole voiding my warranty thing. BUT! I've got appointments next week for 20% tint, and to 3m the front end. I've been looking into a mild drop just to get rid of some of the wheel gap, probably a set of H&R springs. Really liking the looks and sound of the Cobb cat back (not so thrilled with the price lol). If anyone has any suggestions, feel free to let me know, as i am very new to the Mazda aftermarket.

Welcome!!

Check out a SRI, Ive got it and Im pretty happy about it. Its a relatively easy installation and a good gain in hp... Mines a Corksport, and I can recommend it easily...

Zoom-zoom my friend!

Back