Introducing New South Florida Shop

Boosted_Speed

:
MazdaSpeed Protege
Kristian / Olympic MotorSports

Olympic MotorSports is built on the principles of making quality products and providing reliable service.

Our diversified product range continues to grow by following trends, improving our standard products, and listening to the customer.

Our unique service has established our place in this industry. This allows us to make a distinctive and substantial impact for our clients.

We have done extensive research and development to pin point what products work best for your particular application. We have also done test on our very own 2003.5 MazdaSpeed Protg to explore the capabilities of the FS-DET power plant.

We offer custom re-flashes/Ecu recalibrations to better suite your modifications on your vehicle. We ranged anywhere from high to moderate output applications and apply the same reliability with response which you desire.

OMS is also EMS/Standalone friendly and can tune a wide variety of systems.

We are ASE and Certified Tuners

Wait, you can retune the stock ecu?

If not I'm getting a haltec standalone soon so I might have to check them out.

Wait, you can retune the stock ecu?

If not I'm getting a haltec standalone soon so I might have to check them out.

Yes we can reflash factory ECU's and better suite your modifications. If you have any questions please contact our tuner Luiggi (Blitzsti04@yahoo.com) or call the shop 954-247-9822. He has done a wide range of setup and can deliever the performance you are looking for.

I'm in the area and looking for tuner that knows mazdas. Do you guys have a dyno? Also do you tune AP?

We are currently in the middle of getting a Mustang Dynometer (AWD) but for the mean while we use our assoiciates dyno at Billet Design. We prefer not to tune AP due to there issues of calibrating the PCM's. We reflash the Base map on the ECU's instead, if you have any questions contact our tuner Luiggi (Blitzsti04@yahoo.com) or call our shop 954-247-9822.

I just called him. Getting a standlaone soon they will be installing it tuning it etc.

They don't retune the stock ecu btw, I knew that was to good to be true.

This is great though,a shop that's right by my house!

I just called him. Getting a standlaone soon they will be installing it tuning it etc.

They don't retune the stock ecu btw, I knew that was to good to be true.

This is great though,a shop that's right by my house!

Nice im actually heading over there in a bit.. but what i ment by reflashing was for the ms3 , ms6 ect.. lol sorry but we are in the process of looking for that program to do that for the msp's

Nice im actually heading over there in a bit.. but what i ment by reflashing was for the ms3 , ms6 ect.. lol sorry but we are in the process of looking for that program to do that for the msp's

Good luck. There is no program as noone has bothered cracking it...

Back