interior of FUTURE mazda3

Do you like the new Interior Design?

• Yes, it's dynamic. I like dynamic.

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Looks good only for cars with a navi screen.

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Nope, don't like dynamic. Not a good look.

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
this is one shot looking in to the car. you can see the dash set up with guages set in round binnacles exposed with a swoop behind the guages that leads to a hood for a center screen. Very dynamic design. This is in a base mazda3 with steel wheels, probably wont have navi as an option. Dont like it. I would like a cleaner design like in the new mazda6.

So do you like this design? ...even in cars that wont have navi?

Attachments

• New Bitmap Image.bmp
    1.9 MB · Views: 330
Last edited:
Here's the image for those that don't feel like downloading it.

newbitmapimageql6.jpg

I want to know who they think they're fooling with that Van Halen 1984 tape work all over the car. I also want to know what the big kick is with slanted tail lights? Do all the auto makers have to copy each others bad (read lazy) design ques?

This is one dumb poll, you can hardly see inside the damn car. Jesus, wait a few months before crapping your pants over a dash you can't even see.

The "binnacle" is the stand provided for mounting the magnetic compass. The U. S. Navy type in general use is a non-magnetic casting about 3 1/2 feet high, consisting of a circular base, a pedestal, a magnet compartment, and a compass chamber. Fitted to the binnacle, if not actually cast en bloc with it, are brackets for the Finders bar holder, and a pair of projecting arms for supporting the quadrantal spheres. The magnets, Finders bar, and spheres are used in compensating the compass.

I had to look up "binnacle". My mind was blown.

Back