Interest in a CF guage pod

TxSpeed59

:
03 Black MSP #59
I have designed a CF gauge pod to replace the DIN pocket in the MSP. My question is, is there any intrest in a CNC milled guage pod done in 3mm carbon fiber?

I just sent the drawing to the shop that is making mine so I should have it in a week or so.... I will post pics when I get it back..

This will be a 2 gauge pod with the option(if there is enough interest) of having a 3 hole pod...

Thanks!

Ok, based on response, here are the takers given you like the prototype:
1. txrxs
2. wirfdog1
3. Glowmunkey
4. Speedplease
5. SCRewDriveR
6. chillinmcmillan

Last edited:
I am shooting for the $30 range or less and will have pics soon.. the drawing just went to shop that is going to make it..

Sign me up, maybe make one with room for a greddy TT and boost controler like the Z2 on 03msp.com that would rock...

My goal is to start producing these in different configurations... If there is enough interest.. I will make whatever people want.. configuration wise..

$30 with or without angle, for two gauges... 52mm is the size that I'd want, I believe

will the CF somewhat match the weave on the stock dash?

I have talked the shop again.. we are talking cost and timing.. the prototype should be ready very soon...

As far as angles.. that will have to come later as I will need to design the angles as this shop doesn't mold carbon fiber.. they just cut it..

Also, this is kinda silly, but what about a CF license plate frame?

Update

Here is the pic I just got from the shop that is making these for me. The pic is a little dark and its getting mailed to me tomorrow.

I have finalized the cost and they will be $27 shipped. If you pay by paypal the cost is $30 shipped.

Let me know if you are interested.

Attachments

• podplate.jpg
    podplate.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 237
I will have more pics when I get the first one in. Its being mailed to me today. I won't know if there are any fitment issues until I get it in my hands.. which should be tomorrow or monday.

Back