INNO rack kit fit question???

discome

:
2013 Mazda 5 Touring
Does the INNO TR120 fixed point adapter fit the 2013 Mazda5 roof points? It is listed on their website as fitting the 2012 so I would assume that everything would be the same for the 2013.

AFAIK, Mazda did not change the roof between 2012 and 2013. I'd say it's the same. I just received my INNO rack, but have not had a chance to install it.

JMJ

All N. America Mazda5s from '06-'13 (and prob till the end of the current design) uses the same fixed roof rack mounting points, they are essentaill the same car with some minor refresh and upgades.

Do people tend to go with the 46" or the 50" INNO bars? the 46" in photos I have seen seem to almost be too short with very little "wiggle room" for movement left to right. Would the 50" ones stick out too far off the edges? I am leaning towards the 50" ones so I have a little extra area for strap tie-offs for my kayaks, etc...but I wanted to see what others were generally getting with their INNO racks

I went with the 50", i'm thinking....

Do people tend to go with the 46" or the 50" INNO bars? the 46" in photos I have seen seem to almost be too short with very little "wiggle room" for movement left to right. Would the 50" ones stick out too far off the edges? I am leaning towards the 50" ones so I have a little extra area for strap tie-offs for my kayaks, etc...but I wanted to see what others were generally getting with their INNO racks

...i shoud have gone with the 54"'s. I just love not having to lean over so far when i'm loading a mtn bike or whatever...and my bikes are relative lightweights compared to most others...just makes it so much easier

I decided to go with the 50". Now my next quest/question will be for kayak holders. I have two 12' rec kayaks and am looking at the INNO INA450 as well as J cradles from Sportrack and Thule. I am leaning towards the J cradles as I think the INNO INA450 doesn't look as secure.

Latest posts

Back