in need of the AWR motor mounts

Status
Not open for further replies.
In case you dont find anyone selling used ones on here, you can go to http://www.protegegarage.com and they have single and front and rear motor mounts there. Go to the Mazdaspeed section and you'll see them. I just bought a front motor mount for $79 from them and got it in a week. Just fyi in case you dont find what you're looking for from another member.

i have one that is brand new and never installed. It is 78+s/h on that website, so if you want ill do it for $75 shipped. Im driving to miami for a week in like 5 minutes, buit im bringing my laptop so Ill keep checking, i wont be able to ship it till monday or Saturday if i get back early enough.
Let me know if you want it.

thanks
rob

Bump

i think i need both of them becasue im getting a turbo back system made for my car by my tech and he said i need to get some mounts so ikinda need them both and if i have to ill buy them new protege garage does them for 150 shipped but i may just end up filling the stock ones with window weld. ive heard everywhere that it may not be pretty looking but they work reeeeeeeaaaaalllllyyyy awsome.

I've never heard of this window weld you speak of, but it sounds ghetto rigged. I'd be afraid to screw with something as important as motor mounts. And depending on how bad yours are cracked or shredded, I'd buy them brand new. CAI's, MBC's and other things are fine to buy used. But motor mounts, internal engine parts and springs are things I would think twice about, because you just never know.

Just remember, the more mounts you install, the worse the ride quality in the steering wheel feels. Gets worse and pretty old when you drive for long periods of time. I wouldn't be able to stand a drive like that personally. But it may not bother other people, so I can only speak for myself.

my rear motor mount is brand new, never installed. Best i can do is $68 shipped, I bet you could find the front one for a good price too and youll be set. Let me know, i can ship immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back