"I'm with Marlon" T-Shirt Group Buy!! Get em while they're hot!

I'm pretty sure I just have Evan #2 (L) and Marc's two shirts (L and XL) and that's it. Dave, check with Barry to see where he shipped yours. And Kevin, I don't think I have yours but I'll double check when I get home.

OK, I'll check with Barry but I thought they were all shipped out to either Evan or to Marlon. I'll let you know what he says.

I'll look when I get home. I shipped out all I had. Maybe someone is holding them hostage ;)

looks like they *should* have shipped to Marlon, how many did you get Marlon? I ordered 18 Large shirts, 9 should have went to you :)

now i'm going out to search my workshop to see if any got put where they shouldn't be!

Marlon, do you have Kevin's M shirt as well? I don't have it.

We have them Dave! Laurie found them.

That was fast, Thanks Barry and Marlon for looking into this for me. As you could tell I wasn't to worried, I knew they would show up sometime. Just looking to get them before we head down to Daytona. Marlon I will call you and set something up.

mmm, maybe i should've had it shipped to me instead... i hope it turns up somewhere!

No, we don't have it. When I am back from Daytona I will order shirts for my co workers and family. Looking at 30 shirts, Barry.

Nice! These things are like hotcakes. I wore mine to a family event a couple weeks back and everyone was lookin at me like wtf? It was priceless.

Back