I'm not a racist...

Thanks!! And no way! I didn't know that piece could be replaced! If you find the site please let me know, that would be amazing. Thanks man.

Hahaha it's really funny, cuz that's how a TON of people feel who don't like mustangs...they only like the 03-04 terminators. The no grille was such a good call when they made the car...and I feel the same way. I love alll the body panels...the spoiler, bumpers, hood. So much better than anything else! Haha and yahhh it definitely gets moving. I just took it back in to my tuner to get re-tuned because there was a MAF issue, so it should be around 800whp now! :)

holy s***. That is awesome. My dream project is an '02 Audi S4 Bi-Turbo with twin GT28's. I think it would be fair comp. for the stang, since the audi can throw down about 750 AWHP, with a good tune of course. But mad respect for the mustang, I love seeing cars with absurd amounts of power...

thats just not even fair, i will happily admit i'm a hater hehe
nice pair of cars bro, both true beauties

Thank you very much man! Just work hard for what you love!!

i saw your ms3 over at the airport not too long ago. You still taking lessons?

Yahhh I am...already have my private license...working on finishing up my commercial now :D

800 hp? Good lord.

Now all the mustang needs is a cute whale tail. (cool)

Just messing around. Both are badass cars.

Haha thanks man!

holy s***. That is awesome. My dream project is an '02 Audi S4 Bi-Turbo with twin GT28's. I think it would be fair comp. for the stang, since the audi can throw down about 750 AWHP, with a good tune of course. But mad respect for the mustang, I love seeing cars with absurd amounts of power...

That would definitely be a badass car man...only problem is that AWD will hold you back if you're looking for a car that will turn some good 1/4 mile times. Even weight, even hp, and traction....a rwd car will beatdown on an awd car everyday. So if it's 1/4 mile times you're looking for, look into a rwd car.

AWESOME RIDES....that is one mean ass stang!! Terminator stangs are my favorite muscle car. They come with a boosted V8, what more can you ask for?

Back