Im kinda new getting better at this but i need help again guys

carmona7

So im about 200 dollars short from painting my car I just dont know what color to paint(boom06) I saw a thread a few weeks ago with some color wondering if you guys could help me out with some colors and their codes. Seriously contemplating pearl white, maybe a subi blue, maybe a red and black. Saw a gray bullet looking color on an eg help out this nub please.

Midnight Blue with Bronze rims , I wanted Laser blue but beggers cant be choosers. But i have always loved the look of Pearl White with Gold. I live across the street from a Subaru dealership and they used to always have that color scheme on at least one STI.

Only if you get all the door, hatch, hood jambs painted would I vote for a totally different color. Pearl white like an MS3, dark teal (ford color), maybe even spicy orange like the MSP. If I had the financial means I would go with a total color change just to be different.

^X2
door jambs and and engine bay are a must, It can take an awesome spray job and make it look ghetto really fast.

Back