Im BACK!!

mattj3636

:
2008 Mazda Speed3
For those of you who dont know me or dont remember me, i had an enthusiastically modified speed3 which turned for the worst when i was t-boned and totaled a while back...

BEFORE:
DSCI0826.jpg

DSCI0824.jpg

AFTER:
S5000268.jpg

S5000273.jpg

I had picked up a turboed 93 acura and after some fun with that, it wasnt a good DD and just a headache with burning oil and what not...
new_7.jpg

so i sold it off...

now im in the car hunt again and have found the winner i believe.

i have found a 2006 mazdaspeed 6 locally, black with black rims and tints and what not, pretty much where i left off with my speed 3 except with 4 doors and AWD..

it has 37,000 miles on it and still has 13,000 left on the warranty which is awesome. i will be the 3rd owner..

the second owner received it with an intake and exhaust but had removed them...

the car as it sits now is stock besides for the tmw short shifter and forge motor mounts, cobb AP on the stock tune.
The clutch is being replaced pretty much as we speak and the two rear shocks are being replaced as well since the car just came off bc coilovers and the old ones were bad for just sitting out for a couple years.

the carfax has one accident but it was a parking lot fender bender and is all good now, no frame damage or anything. the turbo seals are mint, no oil consumption or burning whatsoever.

i am extremely happy that this car is still available and that ill be able to join the m247 community again! the first couple of mods are probly gonna be cobb SRI and a forge bpv and then suspension but who knows, i first have to buy the car!

anyways, just letting everyone know ill be back shortly hopefully!

Welcome back, that was a sick looking speed 3, I assume you'll make the 6 look even better.

Back