i'm back yaaayyy

emi

:
MP3 258/1500 [blue]
sorry i've been gone for like....ever. busy at school, busy with work, you know the drill.

i'll hopefully be at the NEPOC meet tomorrow, and hopefully some of you will want to come back to UCONN to go to the annual car show. Should be a good time :)

Yay...your back! We missed you. Would love to go to the show, but cold rain is not much fun. See ya tmw.

if she's at storrs she probably goes to uconn and it's uconn's spring weekend this weekend which means drinking from thurs thru sun so she may have other things to do tomorrow, like recovering

jred321 said:
if she's at storrs she probably goes to uconn and it's uconn's spring weekend this weekend which means drinking from thurs thru sun so she may have other things to do tomorrow, like recovering

ya, she's a uconn girl for sure!

i was driving back from eastford to meriden at like 2am sat night (or sun morning) and i think they just stopped the state police checkpoints at UConn because there was a line of like 5 or 6 cruisers headed back to troop D

darned coppers...

slug420 said:
i was driving back from eastford to meriden at like 2am sat night (or sun morning) and i think they just stopped the state police checkpoints at UConn because there was a line of like 5 or 6 cruisers headed back to troop D

darned coppers...

it was a crazy weekend.....incredibly interesting. let's just say my whole body hurts and i spent half the nights crying and the other half having the time of my life :)

jred321 said:

yea, i'm pretty sure i wasn't actually sober until tuesday.

i did a good hour one night sitting in my parked car listening to music cuz i was too drunk to drive anywhere haha. i needed my zoom fix.

chuyler1 said:
I didn't see that face at the spring cleaning meet. Is that your evil twin?

it's hardcore emi. she only comes out on rare occasions. like when she realizes that the girl with the vanity license plate she wants actually goes to uconn.

i have seriously considered stealing it from her. she drives a scion tc :(

Crazee D said:
I meant the plate she wanted from the scion tc...

i didn't like the word "imp" in it. i am no goblin. idk i was thinkin "mzd grl" but i'm strapped for cash as usual so i don't know if it's gonna happen haha.

emi said:
i didn't like the word "imp" in it. i am no goblin.

The elusive mazda goblin! U can hide from us no longer!

Stop this tom-foolery and REVEAL THYSELF!

Besides we KNOW it is you who put the "imp" in "pimp".

Back