I'm BACK! ....sorta

rmedoc

:
05 Mazda6 5-Door
Hey fellas! Just thought I would let you all know that I am back here on the island. Been here for about 2 weeks now, just trying to get back into a schedule since I have been gone for so long.
My car is still a mess after the wreck that I had before I left, and am hoping to get that fixed asap. Need to make a few calls to some peeps to get it in the shop.
If you guys are planning on any cruises or anything, just give me a holler. I also heard that Dave was in an accident the weekend that I left. Hope all is going well in your recovery bro! I'll talk to you guys later!

Craig

what school do you go to? also welcome back and get that pro5 boosted before you fix it :D...

went to Basic Non-Commissioned Officer's Course in Fort Sam Houston, TX. A thing us military folks need to do for our Staff Sergeant rank. Was thinking about boosting, but not quite sure yet. I may be getting a new car in a few months if things pan out well.

CRAIG MY MAN WELCOME BACK BRO!!!!! Well my car is down again, hehe, awaiting the next phase of upgrades. I will try to get a cruise together soon and if I have to jump in with somebody so be it but I need to get something done already. Yeah I was involved in a big accident the weekend you left and I am still going through rehab. I lost my phone in the accident and along with it all of the phone numbers I had stored on it. If you still have my number give me a call! Laters!

Dave

why is everyones car down :( hehe. welcome back dude! i still havent meet the pro5 members, well, the majority of them *chants* cruise cruise cruise cruise ;) lol peace - chris

Latest posts

Back