I'm Back in a Mazda...

IMAX

:
2008 Black Mazda 3s Hatch. "La Mujer Negra Bonita"
Picked up a Black 08 Mazda 3 Hatch this evening, Auto, Sunroof, 6-Disc.
Little Lady gets up in Manual mode...

Last edited:
Sweet! (headbang) Is it a 3i or 3s? Touring or Grand Touring? New or used? Details please. (hear ya)

To be honest I've been looking over the paper work. It doesn't say. I think I have a S model though. 08 New. 131 miles were on the odometer. Sunroof, six disc in dash (will eventually be replaced). Black cloth. S Plan, 10 yrs, 100,000 mile power train warranty. Rick Case Mazda in Duluth Ga

To be honest I've been looking over the paper work. It doesn't say. I think I have a S model though. 08 New. 131 miles were on the odometer. Sunroof, six disc in dash (will eventually be replaced). Black cloth. S Plan, 10 yrs, 100,000 mile power train warranty. Rick Case Mazda in Duluth Ga

I know that dealership. I lived in metro ATL for 5 years.

If you have a 2.0 liter engine then it's a 3i. If you have the 2.3 liter then it's a 3s. If it's new then the info should be on the window sticker if you have it. Right at the top it will give you the model details. If not you can register your car on mymazda.com. When you enter the VIN it will pull up all the factory details about your car. Regardless, I'm sure you're going to love it! (drive)

lol... Been back in Atl 9yrs Dec 4th. Welcome.
I bought my Pro5 through them...

I have the Hatch, so it's a S with the 2.3...
$17K & some change. I love... Losing @ least 60lbs which I have been working
on will help comfort wise...

The hatchback (M3H) is always an 's' and therefore has the 2.3L. :)

Latest posts

Back