I'm a newbie, hurt me.

Bizam21 said:
And I need somthing with some storage, I have taken up kayaking and the 200 just doesnt haul the yaks. I wanted a wagon that was good looking and lowish on my insurance that was still very moddable.

OurCars.jpeg

Yup - i got he '5 just for hauling the kayaks. Works GREAT. I love that i can take the rack off and put fairing covers on. Sweeeet.

Im just about to hit high 15's. Its not like its impossible. Just with the right mods and pratice, you can get it.

imjustagirl said:
I'm with ya on that, I think they make to much wind noise. Also, the factory attachment for snowboards works fantastically. :)

my car in winter mode.....

winter.jpg

imjustagirl said:
Steelies = teh hotness :) for some reason I love the way our cars look with steelies all covered in salt and snowy-ness.. i know, I'm (screwy) :)
Naa, it's cool. I agree. Looks rally-esque (wrc)

imjustagirl said:
Steelies = teh hotness :) for some reason I love the way our cars look with steelies all covered in salt and snowy-ness.. i know, I'm (screwy) :)

i feel the same way???????

f9d2f611.jpg

little ice racing.......

I'd be careful ice racing!

I had a friend sink a WRX in a lake, somehow, his insurance covered it...

Protege52003 said:
i feel the same way???????

f9d2f611.jpg

little ice racing.......

One of my plans for when I replace my P5 was to make a rediculous ice racing rig out of it. I didn't put much thought into it as it's going to be quite some time before I would be able to do that.....

Anyway, how did the P5 handle on the lake? Are you using studded tires there?

mogi said:
I've refrained for a while from this, but damnit, **** off Replica!
You bash the P5 in every ******* thread you post to on here. If you hate it so much, get rid of it and leave us all alone!
Well, it wasn't mean to be mean but it is quite difficult to hit 15's in a P5. It isn't any stretch of the imagination. I got rid of my P5 about a month ago. I'm just letting new dude here to not expect 15's with basic bolt ons. here we go, ill be helpful...here's how to hit 15's in a P5.

Bolt ons (maybe 5-7 whp, although that wasn't my luck)
Mazda speed cams (maybe 4-5whp, but more power under the curve)
Motor mounts (very important! Makes for good launches, biggest bang for the buck)
Nice Tires....

Maybe it'll see high 15's with a mid 80's trap...maybe...

I did say turbo. I'm not stupid. I had a 200sx that ran mid to low 14s (turbo) and now have a bolt on 200sx that I have ran yet (at the track). I'm new to mazdas, not cars. Thanks again to those that read my posts and gave constructive advise.

By the way, the ice racing P5 is the sh*t.

dude, that pic rocks my world! That is almost as cool as auto-x(mj)...and the only reason I say almost is cuz I can't do it (not a whole lot of ice here in darkness maconga...). If I could, the story would probably be different.

Back