If you know anyone who wants a 3...

dani

:
Mazda3
http://hartford.craigslist.org/cto/839130444.html

Selling it. Got fired from my job yesterday... so I am deciding that now is as good a time as any to go back to school. Its still being paid for... owe what I am selling it for. If Im lucky, I'll make $50 off this. Lol.

So keep me in mind. Thanks. (boobs2)

Last edited:
out of work for 4 months and this car has yet to sell.
unfortunately its rackin up miles and im behind on my payments. sigh.
im going to have to make a new craigslist thing too.

2.jpg

5.jpg

i dont have any of the inside. i can take some later today or tomorrow.

yikes. those are tiny. lemme see if i can find better ones.

throwing them on photobucket now. going to take a min or so...

ur the one who worked at cloverleaf in meriden right?

Sorry to hear you lost your job :(

Have you checked carmax? (I have no idea what you are looking to get for it)

yea, thats me. f**kers! lol.
well since im behind on my payments... and the milage has gone up i can get lke 8 for it. i owe 9900. im still making payments so i mean whatever i have left on the loan at the time is what im selling it for. not even looking to make profit. i just need to get rid of it.

OR i can hand out sexual favors in return for car payments. im pretty sure ill have better luck with selling it tho lol

lol......on these forums you might be surprised.

so you can get 8 for it on trade-in? But you owe 9900? Whats the year mileage options condition etc...

Last edited:
YESSSSSSSS!!!

OK, bigger pics are below. Like I said, Ill have to take some of the inside later.

100_1812.jpg

100_1808.jpg

100_1804.jpg

100_1811.jpg

lol......on these forums you might be surprised.

so you can get 8 for it on trade-in? But you owe 9900? Whats the year mileage options condition etc...

'04, 83k, leather, sun/moon roof thing (i dont know what the diff is), "s" model, 6 disc changer, its in good condition. i have to get the "required 90k" maintenance done but other than that its fine. i just put snow tires on... friggin 600 for stupid snow tires. ill tell ya tho, WELL WORTH THE $.
i dont want to get rid of it. if i get a job within the next few weeks i wont, but all my background is in finance. so its hard to find something. boo.

yea, thats me. f**kers! lol.
well since im behind on my payments... and the milage has gone up i can get lke 8 for it. i owe 9900. im still making payments so i mean whatever i have left on the loan at the time is what im selling it for. not even looking to make profit. i just need to get rid of it.

OR i can hand out sexual favors in return for car payments. im pretty sure ill have better luck with selling it tho lol

LOL... PICS?(boom01)

Back