If You Could Do it All over again....would you?

Yes, in a heart beat, after driving the RX8, Evo, SRT4, GTI VR6 and RSX Type S not one impressed me in all areas such as the MSP

Withou a doubt...This package is SEAMLESS! Gotta hand it to the minds that balanced every aspect of this car!!!! In fact I traded my 2003 VW GTI in on this puppy...I love the style!!! Despite what some people think this car IS tunable.

Last edited:
without a doubt I would buy this car again, I love it, every time I drive it I love it, people are still impressed by it. Just becasue of some hesitation you would buy it again, there is a fix for it.

A qualified yes....

but I should have waited 5 months so I could have gotten it much cheaper!

I paid a litte over 19 but now realize I could waited a few months and would have gotten Z plan (or S) and a rebate! (ripped)

would i do it again? most likely! i just love the car! sure its not perfect, but what do you expect of a machine that was orginally designed to get groceries and then tuned for under $20k? theres one thing that makes it "likely" instead of yes...i got this car in the spring...so i have not had yet the "honor" of driving this car in the snow...or in my schools parking lot which in the winter usually has a 1" coat of ice on top of it (boy did i slide in that cavalier!) so im a little freaked out about driving a car with summer tires on snow and ice (really want to get some steelies and snow tires but $$$ is short)...so thats why i cant say yes, but i do love this car!

Dude...if you don't get winter tires...just park the car. I got Pirelli snowsports on 15" steelies for the winter. Great dry traction, and good snow handling. If you look for snows now you can probably get a great deal...just keep an eye out, but pinch some pennies if you have to to make sure you get them!

Anywho...I aready said I would buy it again...so sorry for the thread jack.

SpicyRay said:
would i do it again? most likely! i just love the car! sure its not perfect, but what do you expect of a machine that was orginally designed to get groceries and then tuned for under $20k? theres one thing that makes it "likely" instead of yes...i got this car in the spring...so i have not had yet the "honor" of driving this car in the snow...or in my schools parking lot which in the winter usually has a 1" coat of ice on top of it (boy did i slide in that cavalier!) so im a little freaked out about driving a car with summer tires on snow and ice (really want to get some steelies and snow tires but $$$ is short)...so thats why i cant say yes, but i do love this car!

Dude if you don't get winter rubber, the racing harts are toast! Don't mess up those rims, they are toooooo sweet!

well right now my #1 option has been parking the car November-April and driving my dads truck...so unless i scrape up some money...no MSP for a few months...

Nope. Id buy this car again in a heart beat. I've driven so many other cars in the $25k and under class and not one would I even consider vs this if I had to again.

Yep, I would purchase my MSP again. I looked for a new autox car for 3 years before I found the MSP. Now, 8 events later, I'm street tire champ for Oregon SCCA region (on the OEM Bridgestones!). Whooped a$$ on two WRXs on Azenis, which was my second choice. Without a doubt, this is the finest handling front wheel drive car made.

Back