Ideas for house:

NeverSober

WTFPWN3D
:
06 wrx
Rob(silver03p5) and myself are moving into a house soon and we are trying to gather a list of things we need for the house. So list em off....Must needs for house/garage......start firing

Chris

lawnmower/trimmer & vacuum cleaner (depending on the house or if the stripper Mows lawns as well as munching carpet)

toolbox, if you plan on working on your Mazda/Subie.

Garage Door Opener (I won't ever go without one again)

Dishwasher

Washer/dryer (already listed, oops)

at least one couch and a bed for each of you (unless y'all aren't telling us something)

Refrigerator

some sort of grill (gas or charcoal)

something to put on the walls (to impress the ladies/Strippers)
I.E. Framed posters, magazine covers. If you don't and some chick starts living with you, you will have to fight to keep her from Girlifing the place up, if you have blank walls... trust me.

a table (coffee or dining either one will work, you'll need to be able to eat somewhere)

this is a good thread i'm buying a house rite now so i can use this to refer to when i start to move in and buy stuff

j00 are welcome.......Yes this could turn out to be a very useful thread........but with you fools I think it wont heh.

Oh and kartboy koasters are on the top of the list as soon as Tom will sell us some, we keep trying but he wont budge hah soon enough though.

98b/w pro said:
I but seriously just buy a bunch of paper towels plates and plastic silver wear from like sams.
That is all I ever use at my place. Haven't had anything to do dishes with for about 6 months now. :)

Buy some wall mounts for the guitars. I've been meaning to do this when I can afford it, going to mount them along an empty wall I have in my living room. I think it will look pretty cool.

Protege2K said:
Buy some wall mounts for the guitars. I've been meaning to do this when I can afford it, going to mount them along an empty wall I have in my living room. I think it will look pretty cool.
thats a good idea. i have 3, 4 if i grab my blues from dads house. and yeah, i keep my bathrooms clean

98b/w pro said:
Rob wanna buy a peavy 200 watt half stack?
it just needs new tubes?
I'm losing my house and I know its not going to take storage well at all.
i can store it for you. i wont be able to afford it with the deposit and all when we move

Back