Idea

Don't touch the paint if you plan on re-selling. Repainting drastically depreciates the value of your already depreciating car. If you roof needs it, my first choice would be just plain color match. If you're dying to get creative, stick with a tasteful 2-tone. Graphics and paint jobs are for outrageous hot rods and show cars, not daily drivers. Just my .02

total ass in my opinion. u have got to be kidding me it looks like crap. these cars are performance cars, its a turbo and with all the crap with the fuel mods were figuring out over in the speed 6 section.. these cars are going to be monsters..making it look like a weird blanket/video game is just plain wrong.

(uhm)(blowup)

Why a fabric design? Why not just go straight up carbon fiber if you do want something other than paint?

Why a fabric design? Why not just go straight up carbon fiber if you do want something other than paint?

I don't know, just trying to think up different designs. Also, the comment like two above this one was righ ton about the mini. They handle amazingly.

I don't know, just trying to think up different designs. Also, the comment like two above this one was righ ton about the mini. They handle amazingly.

Since I started the mini cooper comments up at the top I'll chime in, I never said they don't handle (they kick my ass at auto-x all the time). They are cute, fluffy and possibly ghey all at once. When I checked out the cooper a nicely customized cooper works was near 40 grand! I thought wow that's sti with mods money hahaha. In no way is a cooper worth the cash to customize.

You'll be a driving handbag...

I say let the man do what he wants to His car.

Just imagine all the people asking themselves, "did I just get smoked by a handbag?" (spank)

[Edit] Whoops! You drive a regular 3. (hand)

Last edited:
I say let the man do what he wants to His car.

Just imagine all the people asking themselves, "did I just get smoked by a handbag?" (spank)

[Edit] Whoops! You drive a regular 3. (hand)

Hah, thanks, yeah when i bought it i had just heard about the speeds so i didn't enquire about them. but that doesn't mean it won't have a turbo.

bro, im not even bs'n. my mom has a old dress with that same design, i double checked. but......look at all the box chevy's with the louie vatahn (or how ever you spell it). their huge down south. we used to call them theme cars, ive seen just about everything from super man to sponge bob. i think a nice 2 tone would be bad ass imo.

These are not cute cars so don't make it all Mini Coopered out. I would have it sprayed in a fake carbon fibre look if you wanted to be super tacky though.

A girl called my car cute. And like Kanye West has said... "I've never hit a girl but i sure did wanna shake the s*** out of that b****."

so....

roof of mini cooper;
deli_awrldo_brtsh_flag.jpg

roof of mazda3;
flag_japan_naval.gif

yeah, not feeling it

well as an update, my best friend's dad does custom paint for cars and i asked him for some ideas about painting the roof. My next purchase is going to be some silver O.Z's 18in so we figured that a silver roof to match the rims would look great. He usually does hot rods but he's going to do mine for around 800$ with paint. Also, he likes doing unique paint jobs so he had an idea of doing a 1/2 inch black stripe on the roof. Not a racing stripe, more of a pinstripe about an inch away from the passenger side weather stripping, just to make it unique.

There is only one flag permitted on the roof of a car. That car has to be a 1969 Dodge Charger. It must be driven by Bo and Luke Duke (and NOT Coy and Vance...fukkin scabs)

Back