I WARNED you it might happen!

Massy just in time turns his back to the 300 dge mess flying out of the microwave, but forgets that sir nuke wanted to se his ass and put a hole the size of ohio in my pants, HOLY CRAP that is f#*king hot. (wow) Massy with third deg burns on his ass limps over to dark corner in room to cry, while sobbing in corner he finds a trab door in corner that says ''IN CASE OF FOOD FIGHT BREAK GLASS" behing glass he finds a AK47 that shoots pited cherries. Massy loads up and lets lose on the croud, people start running out of the room with a berage of fruit flying at there backs.(guns)

"WHEW! Now that everyone is gone, I can get back to my nap..."

slooper, deflector shield still engaged, moves back to the couch and lays down. JrTek is apparantly screaming for help from inside his imobile bubble.

"Good thing that bubble is soundproof - I'd never get any sleep."

Massy - who just won't give up - takes aim on slooper but the pitted cherries deflect back at Massy, leaving him a quivering, welt-covered lump sprawled across the floor...

"Ahh, ROSALITA....zzzzzZZZZZZZ"

(sleep)

luckly jrtek finds a pin and POPS the UNBREAKABLE BUBBLE (only breakable from the inside) and chokes the CRAP out of slooper for not moving the couch...

::becoming dissappointed that the warm molasses in his pants is cooling off::

After hearing the loud bang of sloopers bubble being popped, I plow through the closet door (mostly to get a way from stutters and his molases pants) to find the creater of this whole mess...Sir Nuke. Where's he hiding? Haven't seen him for a while. Where could he be? Must be manufacturing a Weapon Of Mass Messification (couldn't think of a better word). PA runs to the only clean place left in the house to hide... The attick.

OKAY...TIME OUT!!!! *nuke makes everyone put down their weapons of mess distruction...* Enry and Antoine told me that there is TOO MUCH mess in the room...and its become a safety hazard.....not to mention its starting to stink....so everyone out the front door for a minute.....

*the crowd disapates out the front door, Nuke breaks out the 3 inche fire hose and starts blasting away starting at the front of the room and washing all the goo off the walls, onto the floor and works it all towards the back door.....*

THERE....all sparkly again.....might take a while for the couches to dry out.....hmmmm guess we need some plastic ones to avoid this in the future...

*nuke goes to the front door and yells to everyone standing in the front yard*

OKAY....ALL DONE....YOU CAN ALL COME BACK IN NOW!!

(stash)

not a bad time for our first food fight....

Now now...children!

*holds Nuke's son hostage with an old brown banana!*
I'll squish it!

(smash)

::cleans out the old cold molasses from pants, and puts on new pants::

I'm done now...:p

pro showes up late because his mp3 is so slow cause he has no money for those trick parts, and a bird s*** on his car half way there so he had to drive home and wipe it off before it started to eat his paint than gets stuck behind a dump truck which just picked up a fresh load of rocks... After curbing his wheel in front of the house he tumbles in Axel Foley style and slips on wet floor....'' I hate my life"

Back