I want these. ...

34zg2mp.jpg

NO

have to agree.
they serve no purpose on our cars
they are $400
they are very ricey
$0.02

also the website is advertising a shark-fin antenna as a "drag reduction" item...

Last edited:
For $400 get some carbon and epoxy and learn how to make carbon parts yourself!

Or get a TRZ engine mount, PG turbo inlet, Forge BPV and a set of step colder NGK plugs for ~$400. PG won't charge shipping.

nice profile pic. kinda explains why you want these

That and he's up in Minot ND, there arent alot of good examples of nonrice up there. and in the winters up there these would'nt last the first snow fall.

nice profile pic. kinda explains why you want these

Don't be a douche bag. I am sure he could woop your ass. Anyways, those are not my cup of tea. You could pick up both the RE Spoiler lip and DG front lip for the price of those.
At the end of the day, it is your car so do whatever you like.

... I am sure he could woop your ass....
Just cuz somone is "built" don't mean they can kick someones ass..plus...hes Air Force. Assuming since its the only reason anyone in their right mind would be in Minot. Dude, do what you want with your car, you came on here with the question, so you should have been open for criticism. Go with what JamesCH said.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I am a Marine and I can tell you we are the elite fighting force...... The Airforce (PFT) physical fitness test consists of a bike ride that only lasts as long as it takes to get there heart rate up. Ours consists of a 3 mile run.... not jog! You do the math!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I am a Marine and I can tell you we are the elite fighting force...... The Airforce (PFT) physical fitness test consists of a bike ride that only lasts as long as it takes to get there heart rate up. Ours consists of a 3 mile run.... not jog! You do the math!!
I dont hate on other branches. honestly I joined the air force because it was the first thing I thought of and went ot and seemed nice. Since I have been in Ive realized that I kinda made the wrong choice at times. Because Honestly I want to deploy and do something different. The base I am at doesnt allow my career field to deploy which is bulls***!

As for the pt yes we do have the bike tests. I find it pathetic that you cant even pass a pt test and how you could let your self go and become a fat NCO! But bike tests are only for people with a stupid waiver and a health condition.

Yes, I am built but I am no bruce lee when it comes to fighting. lol

Back to the topic I think I may just go buy a DG lip after the winter.. i was just asking opinions of others because I was unsure about it and wanted to see what people think.

Back