I WANT AN MSP!!! but ive got $12k

mspTiTAN46 said:
you guys see that pic of the boost gauge mounted under the hood flush mounted in the valve cover? LOL... wtf.

boom07.gif

you can buy mine lol ..its got a bunch of mods too ..well taken care of. and i have lots of detailed pics ... asking 12,500 obo

No, you all are wrong - Black Mica is the best - sleek and subtle is the way to go. :D

everyone's got their preference... which is fine. one thing's for sure though, while there are plenty of blue, grey, yellow, silver & black cars on the road, there are NO (stock) orange cars... PERIOD! now that my friends is the s***.

CHICO2003 said:
everyone's got their preference... which is fine. one thing's for sure though, while there are plenty of blue, grey, yellow, silver & black cars on the road, there are NO (stock) orange cars... PERIOD! now that my friends is the s***.
04-orange-f3q-a.jpg

orange_lotus_front_view.jpg

LOL ok you made your point... so aside from a lamborghini and lotus. the point was, you rarely EVER see an orange car on the road... while, on a given day, I probably see a dozen yellow, 2 dozen blue and a billion of everything else...

Ford brought out a orange Mustang in the late 90's

CHICO2003 said:
LOL ok you made your point... so aside from a lamborghini and lotus. the point was, you rarely EVER see an orange car on the road... while, on a given day, I probably see a dozen yellow, 2 dozen blue and a billion of everything else...

The Elise and the Gallardo? Good company to be in. Too bad Nissan used that ugly-ass burnt orange on the Z. It gives orange a bad name.

Mazda used a not-so-great orange on the Miata for one year also. It was called Evo Orange in the U.S. and Evo GOLD in Europe. That should tell you what was wrong with it right there: it was gold, not orange!

The MSM's come in Lava Orange now, and there was a limited edition Scion Xb in orange, too.

MG's used to come in Orange also. I'm a big fan of orange sports cars for just that reason.

But overall, not too many orange cars on the road. I'd drive one.

Back