I WANT AN MSP!!! but ive got $12k

the first one, with it's excessive mileage, is giving me hope that, if and when I want to sell mine, I'll be able to get what I want for it.

that second one has a reserve price of $18k! nice ride though....

are you buying a car or brake discs? for 10k i would buy the car and spend the 2 hours it would take sanding down the brake calipers and painting them silver (the color they come stock). you can sand or grind down the yellow part of the disk that the calipers dont touch and after a few days your brakes should scrape off all that yellow s***. personally i dont know how the hell that yellow junk came off the calipers since the calipers on my mp3 were yellow and never ever did that. i wouldn't let that one thing discurage you from a car since its so easy to fix. but whatever man, your decision.

http://www.carfax.com/cfm/ccc_DisplayHistoryRpt.cfm?partner=CRD_1&vin=JM1BJ227630647230

the yellow s*** doesnt bother me... an hour to but all the yellow covers undcer hood, and ill just buy new brakes, uprage, but does it not seem weird to you that it only has 13k miles hes sellin it in the neighborhood of $10k and in the carfax on 5/01/05 its stated the car was changed/filed or whatever as BLACK... doesnt look black to me... what do you think?

no, i know the car was never black... and im pretty sure hes gonna end up sellin it to me for 12k cuz im flyin up to drive it back down to GA... he responded to my ebay message about an hour after i sent a question... ill call em tom.

hopefully... well see, i think my main problem is i cant decide on a fricken color, lol. my first choice is yellow... but theres not any ANYWHERE close... ive called people in MI from autotrader and theyve sold em a month ago. ive been lookin at black pretty hard to, but again im thinkin about orange a lot now too... i kinda wanna do an all black 03

from my experience (and black msp's please dont flame me here) blacks usually only look good when clean. like super clean. they look great then but otherwise............eh. the orange and yellows are great colors. but then again, i like to stand out. go for the black or titanium if you want a sleeper.

ive had plenty of opportunities to buy blue ones too! and sometimes i kick myself now, but i just dont want another blue car... i had mine painted a custom mix blue. i kinda wanted to do yellow with the yellow tint, cf hood/trunk w/ 03 spoiler and black wheels with polished lip... ive got all the engine parts i wanna do now 'cept for fmic and tt.

if that guy wants to sell you his car for 12k (the titanium with 10k miles) you'd be a fool not to buy it. (Assuming there's nothing wrong with it of course) I agree, he should be shot for painting his calipers (and seemingly his rotors) yellow.) But like I said, if the rest of the car is in good shape, with such little mileage, shoot him after you make the deal.

mine is still for sale if you are interested...and i'm up for driving to meet you if you want to see it. just sayin keep me in mind

yeah i just got off the phone with the guy and if they quit dicking with me about the sales tax i will end up buying the car... he told me 12.5 but im sure ill end up getting it for 12... you guys see that pic of the boost gauge mounted under the hood flush mounted in the valve cover? LOL... wtf. anyway that little stuff if fixable, he said some old ass guy owned it b4 he traded it for an SUV. hopefully i have found my new car... anyway wanna sell me some calipers and rotors!?!?!? i REALLY dont feel like doin the work on em... maybe upgrade??? but FIRST interested in stocker replacements if anyone has em (to save money bc i will be broke once i buy this car).

Back