I want a Protege5!!

Potvin

:
2002 Protege5
My wife and I have been looking at the Protege5's for awhile now and we really like them. The only thing is we have to sell our current car before we can buy one. We have had our 1994 Ford ProbeGT up for sale now for about 4 months and no real serious offers yet, damn is it ever hard to sell a car these days. Our ProbeGT is a pretty nice car and we have babied it since we bought it plus I have done some work to it and put in a really nice system and we are only asking $6500 for it!! All the other 1994 Probes I have seen they are selling for around $7000 with more km's then ours and not nearly as nice. The only reason we are selling the Probe is because we want to have kids soon and we don't want to try to sell a car when my wife is pregnant. I don't really know why I am posting this here but I needed to rant and maybe someone out there could send some good karma our way to help sell our car. Thanks for reading this, & hope to see you all at a Protege5 meet.
Later.

hope your sale goes well, if I didn't have an mp3 I'd probably be driving a p5 myself ^_^

I have a mp3 and p5 :p

You can always trade the probe in. Although you'll loose money sometimes its worth not having the hassle.

If its payed off I say keep both (thumb)

Regardless of all that, welcome to the board and I hope things work out for you and your future family.
(mj)

BY the way we all tend to have protege meets not just P5 meets. Its all one big happy board. Well except for the Mazdaspeed hulligans (nuts)

lol shhh they're gonna come out of the woodwork and eat us alive ^_^....on a serious note, we're all friends, we just like to mess with each other lol

1st MP3 in NH said:
Well except for the Mazdaspeed hulligans (nuts)

(peep) Hey they ain't funny man I hear you talking about us in here, don't make me come up in here and start complaining about hesitation, clunk, to much timing, and if you leave me no choice i'll start a new thread about the flash!

MazdaspeedZOOM said:
(peep) Hey they ain't funny man I hear you talking about us in here, don't make me come up in here and start complaining about hesitation, clunk, to much timing, and if you leave me no choice i'll start a new thread about the flash!

Ah s*** here they come!

(peep)

(outie)

Thanks everyone!

Thanks for the welcomes:) We looked into trading the Probe but we would only get $3000 at the most. We owe a little money on the car and we would like to put a small payment on the P5 when we get it. Technically the Probe is Mazda and I do visit www.mx6.com as well as www.probetalk.com quite a bit. Anyway I'll be around lots and I'll keep eveyone posted on how the sale goes. TTYL.

no offense, but i have noticed a slight cockyness to the fewy msp owners that i have met, im always like "hey man what up, i like your mazdaspeed, its a pretty car." then i go on to tell them that i own a mp3 and they are just like "thats nice" and usually drive off or walk away. im like whats the deal, no mazda love.

Minus said:
no offense, but i have noticed a slight cockyness to the fewy msp owners that i have met, im always like "hey man what up, i like your mazdaspeed, its a pretty car." then i go on to tell them that i own a mp3 and they are just like "thats nice" and usually drive off or walk away. im like whats the deal, no mazda love.

**** that s*** man, whenever i see an MP3 i am in awe. always have loved em, always will (thumb)

i like the mazdaspeeds alot, but i still like my mp3 better. i dont know why... i know the msp comes with turbo lsd bigger stereo so on and so forth, but i like the mp3 colors, and the fact that it was first. i considered trading my mp3 in but then i was like hell nah i aint lettin this bad boy go like this. id rather not cut my losses and go boost if i wanted the extra power you guys have

Guys I was joking.
I didn't want to start this in his thread. Please speak no more of it.

Back