I searched but can't find pics of the DG MS wideobody kit

Birdy

It's subtle and I plan on running somewhat wides rims and tires for auto-x and I just thought it would look decent.

I can't find pics of anybody that has it.

Well, it doesn't count as a "functional" widebody kit, as they only stick onto the exisiting fenders. You won't be able to run anything wider than your normally would.

Pretzellogic said:
Well, it doesn't count as a "functional" widebody kit, as they only stick onto the exisiting fenders. You won't be able to run anything wider than your normally would.

well that is kinda bad

you could always start cutting your car up and have the dg stuff put on custom... wouldn't hardly be worth it tho imo.

lasermp5 said:
you could always start cutting your car up and have the dg stuff put on custom... wouldn't hardly be worth it tho imo.
I think I am just gonna try and fold my fenders if that will work and hope for the best

before you start to do that, why don't you tell us what size tire and rim you were thinking of using - there may be an offset that won't require much or any modification to your car

I can't immagine you needing anything wider or with a more aggressive offset than our cars can already take.

This is j69raw's old car..

154874827xhdawY_ph.jpg

http://community.webshots.com/album/29878107WkhTQyObXH

Back