I present to you, the Passion5

IMG_0252800x600.jpg

Even the car was screaming for help.

Good luck with this.

Go ahead and spray her satin black. After being plastered as a bubbly Jesus car, it would be hilariously ironic to turn her to the dark, sinister side.

Im thinking its just going to be a simple paint job, no metallic or pearl. Right now I'm between yellow and white, I've always wanted a white p5, but if the yellow matches up fairly close, I may just go with that since i wouldn't need to re-jam it all.

I would have bought it and purchased a fresh motor and done some body work and paint and have a nice fresh lookin car afterwards for cheaper then the usual price..always helps to do your own work or have buddies who can help..cant wait to see it finished.

I would have bought it and purchased a fresh motor and done some body work and paint and have a nice fresh lookin car afterwards for cheaper then the usual price..always helps to do your own work or have buddies who can help..cant wait to see it finished.

That's the idea, a new motor, a little paint and a few other things here/there. No fancy shop work, just a guy with a couple wrenches and a few of his buddies. Keep an eye on this one, shouldn't be anything crazy but you may like what you see.

@ hornsfan10609: That really is a beautiful color, but that kind of paint job is probably way out of my budget.

It's a factory color, I doubt it would cost much more, but it's your car, do what you can afford.

Thanks for the interest guys , I'm currently trying to gather parts so i can get a few things underway. I'll be posting up some of the passion5 swag for sale, you guys could have your own collector's items lol. Maybe i'll toss in a few pics of what i've gathereed thus far.

On the pillars, it was an adhesive fabric applied with a combination of office staples, hot glue and adhesive. :(

Back