I NEED NEW TAIL LIGHTS!!! help

kidicenj

:
2003 Mazdaspeed Protege
ok so i want to get new tail lights for my black mica 2003 msp. i want to black the car out but i dont know which tail lights would look best on it.

These are the two that i found but i cant find any pictures online of them on the car

http://www.yourhotcar.com/prod/Cust.../Tail_Lights/Smoke_Altezza_Taillights/532412/

http://www.ilovebodykits.com/product/14980/1999-2003_Mazda

does anyone have any pictures of the aftermarket tail lights on theirs?

i need some optinions, suggestions, thoughts. thanks.

why not just get nightshades tint ant tint your stock lights to match the rest of the car?

eh, im not a big fan of the stock tail lights. how much is the night shade tints though?

i have the smoked ones and they perfectly flow with my carbon fiber trunk! they only catch is u have to get different bulbs for them! i went with all led's and it looks damn good!

yeah dan dan if you can upload some pics. i wana see how it looks.

and zuku i saw the other post i just wanted some opinions on the black mica color with those tail lights. i dont know if it would look stupid.

I have the first set I got off ebay:
PIC-0049.jpg

100_1077.jpg

damn. looks nice speedracer. is that how they come or did you put something over them?

altezza tails = rice. trust me, i know, i have them lol. any one want to trade their stock tails for my black altezzas??

I had these and really liked them. Going to get new ones soon when I get around to ordering them.. they were the fake CF. The brake light on the side was different than what you normally see on the altezzas.

Attachments

• 100_4170.JPG
    100_4170.JPG
    212 KB · Views: 112
  • 100_4171.JPG
    100_4171.JPG
    141.1 KB · Views: 93
  • 100_4172.JPG
    100_4172.JPG
    170.8 KB · Views: 87
Broken...

Hey guys,

In following with the post, my damn MSP rolled cause i was stupid and didn't put it in gear while getting gas. Long story short, rear tail is blown to pieces and bumper is mashed up. Looking into getting replacement lights. In comparing the bulb layout on the stock to the aftermarket altezzas, it would appear the bulb locations are different at least on my 03 MSP. The turn and brake are in the center, whereas on the aftermarket ones, they are at the bottom. Is this just a matter of rerouting some wires to put them in the appropriate holes, or is there more to it than this? Looking at pricing its like $100 for single new stock taillight, and it would be different cause the MSP has the pink tinting on the tail. Only reason im looking into altezzas is really cost-savings. Anyone have any pics of them on a black MSP? I am thinking about the CF ones. I dont want them to be so loud they look obnoxious, I like the stock look, but its damn near impossible to find the MSP pink-tint taillights at a reasonable price. Ideas? Anyone?

Hey guys,

In following with the post, my damn MSP rolled cause i was stupid and didn't put it in gear while getting gas. Long story short, rear tail is blown to pieces and bumper is mashed up. Looking into getting replacement lights. In comparing the bulb layout on the stock to the aftermarket altezzas, it would appear the bulb locations are different at least on my 03 MSP. The turn and brake are in the center, whereas on the aftermarket ones, they are at the bottom. Is this just a matter of rerouting some wires to put them in the appropriate holes, or is there more to it than this? Looking at pricing its like $100 for single new stock taillight, and it would be different cause the MSP has the pink tinting on the tail. Only reason im looking into altezzas is really cost-savings. Anyone have any pics of them on a black MSP? I am thinking about the CF ones. I dont want them to be so loud they look obnoxious, I like the stock look, but its damn near impossible to find the MSP pink-tint taillights at a reasonable price. Ideas? Anyone?

all you have to do is unplug the bulb with plug and put them into the new holes of the aftermarket ones.the wires will reach even if they are not in the same location as stock.
BTW if you really need or want a pair of stock MSP tails I might sell ya mine. I don't like the look of them and will never put them back on.

get the red euros, would like sick on a black msp.. i have them on my spicy,,

i can post a picture if you want..

i have a pair of orignal speedlights from my black mica in the garage , how much would you be willing to give for them !!!!!! for the right price i may be willing to give them up .

Back