I just got into grad school!

Iggy

:
2003 Mazda Protege ES
Title says it all. I just got my grades in, and I got the grades I needed to get into my grad program!!!!! So pumped right now. Thought Id share my good news.

Actually, my program is an accelerated 1 yr program.

Masters of International Marketing at Saint Joseph's University in Philly, Pa

congrats and good luck. Even though i hate studying, the more you invest in learning early on, the better off you will be

Iggy said:
Actually, my program is an accelerated 1 yr program.

Masters of International Marketing at Saint Joseph's University in Philly, Pa

Congrads, my cousin graduated from there 2 years ago.

good s*** man.. i just graduated too, but i dont think i could handle more school right now. 1yr doesnt sound too bad, but i want to start working, maybe in a few.

Good Luck

I know what you mean about the not want more school, but I don't really know what I want to do yet. So I figure instead of getting some job that will pay me a medicore salary or work for my parents, might as well tough it out and take one more year of school and have a masters to give me more options and hopefully more insight when i'm out

Iggy said:
I know what you mean about the not want more school, but I don't really know what I want to do yet. So I figure instead of getting some job that will pay me a medicore salary or work for my parents, might as well tough it out and take one more year of school and have a masters to give me more options and hopefully more insight when i'm out

Good job dude, it's the smartest thing you can do. I'm finishing up my M.S. in Management this month and it was a similar one year program. Most of my friends who just graduated with their undergrad degrees are either unemployed or hanging around the water cooler not doing much of anything. Get that other degree and you'll really stand out! Give me a shout once you get close to the end and you're looking for a job...I'll be in the NY area in 7 weeks. Adios and good luck....

Back