i hope florida speeds are safe

Yeah, suppose to hit up my way here sometime today. The beach is a half mile away from my house. But my MS3 is chillin in my garage. Guess I ain't doing nothing this weekend also... Freakin sucks. Sit at home and drink some beer

CAI would equal bad news...

My car sat in garage for 5 days straight.

Attachments

• DSC00993.JPG
    DSC00993.JPG
    664.1 KB · Views: 155
  • DSC00994.JPG
    DSC00994.JPG
    628.9 KB · Views: 127
  • DSC01003.JPG
    DSC01003.JPG
    593.9 KB · Views: 109
  • DSC01007.JPG
    DSC01007.JPG
    639.9 KB · Views: 112
  • DSC01011.JPG
    DSC01011.JPG
    618.9 KB · Views: 122
some more of the neighborhood.

Attachments

• DSC01015.JPG
    DSC01015.JPG
    458.4 KB · Views: 114
  • DSC01014.JPG
    DSC01014.JPG
    463.5 KB · Views: 118
  • DSC01016.JPG
    DSC01016.JPG
    610.1 KB · Views: 110
  • DSC01019.JPG
    DSC01019.JPG
    444.3 KB · Views: 109
  • DSC01021.JPG
    DSC01021.JPG
    538.2 KB · Views: 128
I'm in coastal central florida, i swear every time i looked at the weather that damn thing was over us. It was over us for about 30 hours before it started gaining momentum to the north.

The road in that video went from no water to knee deep in 5 hours.

Loose, do you live over in the San Jose area between Baymeadows and Old St. Augustine?

yeah im glad crap wasnt that bad for me up here in atlantic beach! I could walk to the beach in under 30 min.. Now jaxs beach got it ruff.

Loose, do you live over in the San Jose area between Baymeadows and Old St. Augustine?

Kinda. I live in Brierwood. I live between San Jose and Old Kings Rd (W to E) and Baymeadows and San Clerc (S to N). The pics of the flowing water was San Clerec and the Goodby's Creek.

You live over here too?

Kinda. I live in Brierwood. I live between San Jose and Old Kings Rd (W to E) and Baymeadows and San Clerc (S to N). The pics of the flowing water was San Clerec and the Goodby's Creek.

You live over here too?

Well, I lived in Jax for 12 years up until July of last year. I'm in the Navy and I'm up here in Chicago for the next 2yrs, but then I'm definatly moving back. I lived over by the Avenues Mall in The Preserve at Paradise Island, right next to the flyover on Southside Blvd. I miss Jax like CRAZY!!!

Yeah there were some pretty hairy times on some of the roads here. Thats why I laugh everytime some asks about a CAI and is it safe! Being in Florida there is safe time during a thunderstorm! I was right behind a mini cooper that hydrolocked at an intersection water was up to the doors and he looked lowered as well.

So far, I've read one Protege down due to drinking water. There is a pic of a white Mazda 3 abanonded in a flooded road in the local paper

I'm not in a speed, but I do have pics to show anything with a CAI is screwed. Livingin FL or anywhere that it rains, SRI is the way to go

Snapped this one near my house. Actually sank my bumper/foglights underwater, so they had to dryout to work again

2780062088_413b5f939a_b.jpg

And this is one of the busiest roads in the area
2781248222_3174d26de3_b.jpg

This is the day after the storm when teh rains had let up some and i was able to travel again

2781251604_413751f1f8_b.jpg

So far, I've read one Protege down due to drinking water. There is a pic of a white Mazda 3 abanonded in a flooded road in the local paper

I'm not in a speed, but I do have pics to show anything with a CAI is screwed. Livingin FL or anywhere that it rains, SRI is the way to go

Snapped this one near my house. Actually sank my bumper/foglights underwater, so they had to dryout to work again

And this is one of the busiest roads in the area

This is the day after the storm when teh rains had let up some and i was able to travel again

436 I pressume?

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, it's US-1 in Port Saint Lucie(and there are 3 lanes of road under all water in the pics posted

The first pic is back in Saint Lucie West though just off of I-95

I grew up in Longwood/Orlando area, but have since moved 2 hours south to Port Saint Lucie

Well, I lived in Jax for 12 years up until July of last year. I'm in the Navy and I'm up here in Chicago for the next 2yrs, but then I'm definatly moving back. I lived over by the Avenues Mall in The Preserve at Paradise Island, right next to the flyover on Southside Blvd. I miss Jax like CRAZY!!!

I was in the Navy in Chi-town in 1989. I use to go to Kenosha and Millwaukee.

Check out Marquette University. They have good parties.

Back