I have MSP Struts springs. Need new struts, want to keep springs, what works?

poison

:
02 P5, manual
So I put used MSP blues and springs on there 40k ago. It's getting sloppy, and I'll need to replace the struts soon, but I'd like to keep the lower springs. What strut options are there for the P5 and MSP springs?

tokico blues(different from msp tokicos), illuminas, kyb gr2 (oem replacement), monroe sensatrac (oem replacement), and stagg shs. if you wanna do it cheap get the stagg struts, but if you're planning on keeping the car for a while you'll be much happier with tokico blues.

tokico blues(different from msp tokicos), illuminas, kyb gr2 (oem replacement), monroe sensatrac (oem replacement), and stagg shs. if you wanna do it cheap get the stagg struts, but if you're planning on keeping the car for a while you'll be much happier with tokico blues.

Won't those p5 struts cause a saggy ass with msp springs?

Bump. GR2's are the obvious budget/quality choice, but I thougt the spring perches in the rear were different from sedan to wagon, and using sedan springs with wagon struts would cause it to sag.

Also, would GR2's handle the upgraded MSP springs? IIRC, GR2's are 10% firmer than stock; I don't remember what the spring rate increase is, but it's more than 10%?

You have to get the. Msp specific struts from tokico or it will make the rear end sit weird either high or low cant remember which or just get some regular racing beat springs and struts of your choice. Kyb will not be as stiff as the tokicos

Latest posts

Back