I hate people!

Apocalypso

Contributor
:
2002 P5
So, I had one hell of a night tonight.

Driving home through Kitchener, going down Fischer Hallman, BANG! Somebody thought it would be a good idea to ping my P5 with a paintball! Sonomabitch! But what the hell am I going to do? Chase 'em down and get pelleted with paintballs? No thanks! Luckily, I was right by a gas station, so I got it washed off. No damage. PHEW!

Then, not even 10 minutes later, driving just out side of New Hamburg, I hear ANOTHER bang! SON OF A b**** PILE OF MONKEY NUTS! Don't even want to see it. Drive 5 minutes and get to another car wash. Somebody thought it would be a good idea to ping my P5 with a hard-boiled egg! Not so lucky this time either. Got a nice pile of U-shaped chips where the egg hit!

What is wrong with people? These are obviously not car owners. God dammit I hate people, but I like gatherings. Isn't that weird?

Thanks for listening to me b****.

That's why I keep a loaded paintball gun in my car at all times and a .45 at other times. That's only for special occasions though.

anarchistchiken said:
That's why I keep a loaded paintball gun in my car at all times and a .45 at other times. That's only for special occasions though.
only a .357, and it only hits red- maybe my life is filled with special occasions.

anarchistchiken said:
You are giving me ideas that I like, hehehehehe(nana)

Apocalypso said:
Thanks for listening to me b****.
That's what we are here for buddy. I'm tellin you, I love this forum, it rocks.

Back