I Hate Mice!!!!

AJsMSP

:
2013 Mazdaspeed 3
Went on vacation for a week. I come back and I go to top off my wiper fluid and this is what I find.

Attachments

• 0313091135.jpg
    0313091135.jpg
    368.5 KB · Views: 255
  • 0313091136b.jpg
    0313091136b.jpg
    344.4 KB · Views: 242
It could have been worse.

I have seen mice chew through a lot of wiring.....At least that little Insulation panel is easily and likely cheaply replacable.

why do mice seem to like this car? this is the second person i've heard complain about them....

This was the first time having problems with mice. My wife has problems with her RAV4, they seem to like hers more than mine.

I work as a Porsche service advisor had a 911 come in with a rodent issue. It chewed thru the main wiring harness....$3900 later customer got a properly running car again... It can get expensive rear quick...

It could have been worse.

I have seen mice chew through a lot of wiring.....At least that little Insulation panel is easily and likely cheaply replacable.

[I actually took off all the insulation from the hood. Will likely not replace it. [/I]

This was the first time having problems with mice. My wife has problems with her RAV4, they seem to like hers more than mine.

Wait! You knew you had a mouse problem and are surprised at this? What have you done to try to stop them?
Edit: Rodenticide

Last edited:
Back